1 Kendall Square Bldg. 300
available to Lease
in Cambridge Cluster, E Cambridge / Kendall Sq Submarket, MA
posted on April 12, 2010
Director of Economic Development
11,750 SF available on E 3rd floor. Direct lease.
11,089 SF available on P 4th floor. Direct lease.
11,089 SF available on P 5th floor. Direct lease.
Biotech Infrastructure Amenities
Bio-Tech / Lab Space, Property Manager on Site
|Property Use||Lab, Office|
|Parking||This property has parking available|
|Building Size (in Square Feet)||62,964|
|Square feet available||32,928|
|Date of Construction||Built 1893, Revov 1984|
|Property Owner||The Beal Companies, Rockwood Capital|
Images (Click on images to view larger size)
MassBio is a not-for-profit organization committed to advancing the development of critical new science, technology and medicines that benefit people worldwide.
Founded in 1985, MassBio represents over 600 biotechnology companies, academic institutions, research hospitals, and service organizations involved in life sciences and health care, and works to advance policy and promote education, while providing member programs and events, industry information, and services.
- January 30, 2015 Biomarkers Part I: Basic Concepts of Biomarkers, Discovery and Identification
- January 30, 2015 Difficult Conversations: The Biotech Industry
- January 30, 2015 State of Rare: Taking Stock of Rare Disease Research Today & Tomorrow
- January 26, 2015 MassBio Office Closed 1/27 & 1/28, Policy Breakfast Postponed Due to Blizzard
- January 23, 2015 Supporting Increased NIH Funding