1 Kendall Square Bldg. 300
available to Lease
in Cambridge Cluster, E Cambridge / Kendall Sq Submarket, MA
posted on April 12, 2010
Director of Economic Development
11,750 SF available on E 3rd floor. Direct lease.
11,089 SF available on P 4th floor. Direct lease.
11,089 SF available on P 5th floor. Direct lease.
Biotech Infrastructure Amenities
Bio-Tech / Lab Space, Property Manager on Site
|Property Use||Lab, Office|
|Parking||This property has parking available|
|Building Size (in Square Feet)||62,964|
|Square feet available||32,928|
|Date of Construction||Built 1893, Revov 1984|
|Property Owner||The Beal Companies, Rockwood Capital|
Images (Click on images to view larger size)
MassBio is a not-for-profit organization committed to advancing the development of critical new science, technology and medicines that benefit people worldwide.
Founded in 1985, MassBio represents over 600 biotechnology companies, academic institutions, research hospitals, and service organizations involved in life sciences and health care, and works to advance policy and promote education, while providing member programs and events, industry information, and services.
- May 22, 2013 Drug Repurposing and Reformulation: At the Crossroads of IP, Clinical and Business Strategies
- May 8, 2013 MassBio Recognizes Marlborough as a Major Massachusetts Life Sciences Hub: City Biz List - 5/6/2013
- May 8, 2013 Marlborough commended as tech hub: MetroWest Daily News - 5/7/2013
- May 6, 2013 MassBio Recognizes Marlborough as a Major Life Sciences Hub in Massachusetts: PR.com - 5/5/2013
- May 6, 2013 Elections may have big impact on tech, biotech: Boston Globe - 5/5/2013