3 Ledgemont Ctr
available to Lease
in Route 128 West Cluster, Lexington / Arlington Submarket, Lexington, MA
posted on April 12, 2010
617 451 2100 x228
Director of Economic Development
54,000 SF available on E 1st floor.
54,000 SF available on E 2nd floor.
54,000 SF available on E 3rd floor.
New building/opening/lease. Negotiable terms.
|Parking||This property has parking available|
|Building Size (in Square Feet)||162,000|
|Square feet available||162,000|
|Property Owner||The Beal Companies, Rockwood Capital|
Images (Click on images to view larger size)
MassBio is a not-for-profit organization committed to advancing the development of critical new science, technology and medicines that benefit people worldwide.
Founded in 1985, MassBio represents over 600 biotechnology companies, academic institutions, research hospitals, and service organizations involved in life sciences and health care, and works to advance policy and promote education, while providing member programs and events, industry information, and services.
- November 14, 2014 SEF Presents: Vertex Case Study - Using Fixed Gas Detection for Hazardous Environments
- November 13, 2014 MassBio Brings IPP Vision Van & Shoemobile to MassBio Members
- November 12, 2014 MLSC Life Sciences Milestone Achievement Program (MAP) Funding Info Session & Incubator Showcase
- November 7, 2014 New Massachusetts Life Sciences Center grant program to fund milestone achievement by early-stage companies
- November 3, 2014 Candidates for Governor discuss biotech issues, policies