3 Ledgemont Ctr
available to Lease
in Route 128 West Cluster, Lexington / Arlington Submarket, Lexington, MA
posted on April 12, 2010
617 451 2100 x228
Director of Economic Development
54,000 SF available on E 1st floor.
54,000 SF available on E 2nd floor.
54,000 SF available on E 3rd floor.
New building/opening/lease. Negotiable terms.
|Parking||This property has parking available|
|Building Size (in Square Feet)||162,000|
|Square feet available||162,000|
|Property Owner||The Beal Companies, Rockwood Capital|
Images (Click on images to view larger size)
MassBio is a not-for-profit organization committed to advancing the development of critical new science, technology and medicines that benefit people worldwide.
Founded in 1985, MassBio represents over 600 biotechnology companies, academic institutions, research hospitals, and service organizations involved in life sciences and health care, and works to advance policy and promote education, while providing member programs and events, industry information, and services.
- August 22, 2014 SEF Presents: Massachusetts Department of Environmental Protection Regulatory & Enforcement Update
- August 22, 2014 UPS Lunch & Learn: New Temperature Sensitive Packaging
- August 21, 2014 MassBio Announces New Collaborations with Nature Publishing Group & Journal of Commercial Biotechnology
- August 20, 2014 MA Seed-Stage Funding at Critical Juncture
- August 19, 2014 Renewed investor appetite in biotech innovation means strong attendance expected at BioPharm America™ 2014