3 Ledgemont Ctr
available to Lease
in Route 128 West Cluster, Lexington / Arlington Submarket, Lexington, MA
posted on April 12, 2010
617 451 2100 x228
Director of Economic Development
54,000 SF available on E 1st floor.
54,000 SF available on E 2nd floor.
54,000 SF available on E 3rd floor.
New building/opening/lease. Negotiable terms.
|Parking||This property has parking available|
|Building Size (in Square Feet)||162,000|
|Square feet available||162,000|
|Property Owner||The Beal Companies, Rockwood Capital|
Images (Click on images to view larger size)
MassBio is a not-for-profit organization committed to advancing the development of critical new science, technology and medicines that benefit people worldwide.
Founded in 1985, MassBio represents over 600 biotechnology companies, academic institutions, research hospitals, and service organizations involved in life sciences and health care, and works to advance policy and promote education, while providing member programs and events, industry information, and services.
- January 26, 2015 MassBio Office Closed 1/27
- January 23, 2015 Supporting Increased NIH Funding
- January 7, 2015 Bio-Pact Establishes Corporate HQ in Massachusetts
- December 30, 2014 FREE DOT Hazmat Training for MassBio Members (Webex)
- December 9, 2014 Q & A with Dr. David Meeker, President and Chief Executive Officer of Genzyme