800 Huntington Ave
available to Lease
in Boston/Suffolk County Cluster, Roxbury/Dorchester Submarket, MA
posted on April 12, 2010
617 451 2100 x228
Director of Economic Development
23,500 SF available on E 1st floor. Direct lease.
23,500 SF available on E 2nd floor. Direct lease.
Negotiable rent, term of 5-10 yrs.
Biotech Infrastructure Amenities
Bio-Tech / Lab Space.
|Property Use||Lab, Office|
|Parking||This property has parking available|
|Building Size (in Square Feet)||49,000|
|Square feet available||49,000|
|Property Owner||The Beal Companies|
MassBio is a not-for-profit organization committed to advancing the development of critical new science, technology and medicines that benefit people worldwide.
Founded in 1985, MassBio represents over 600 biotechnology companies, academic institutions, research hospitals, and service organizations involved in life sciences and health care, and works to advance policy and promote education, while providing member programs and events, industry information, and services.
- September 29, 2014 State and Industry Officials Commend Baxter on Plans to Locate Global Innovation and R&D Center in Cambridge, Massachusetts
- September 29, 2014 Bio Entrepreneur Bootcamp
- September 23, 2014 Merck to Acquire Sigma-Aldrich to Enhance Position in Attractive Life Science Industry
- September 23, 2014 Intellimedix Launches Rapid and Comprehensive Exome Product Incorporating BGI Tech’s Sequencing Service
- September 22, 2014 Six MA Companies Named to Fierce 15