Financial District Office Suite
available to Sub-lease
in Boston, Massachusetts
posted on April 12, 2010
+1 (617) 542-6200
Director of Economic Development
Small, congenial law firm offering a suite of two furnished offices and one secretarial station for rent. Free amenities include use of conference room, kitchen, copier, fax, internet and receptionist. Contact Karen for further information. (617) 542-6200 x204
|Parking||There is NO parking available on this property|
MassBio is a not-for-profit organization committed to advancing the development of critical new science, technology and medicines that benefit people worldwide.
Founded in 1985, MassBio represents over 600 biotechnology companies, academic institutions, research hospitals, and service organizations involved in life sciences and health care, and works to advance policy and promote education, while providing member programs and events, industry information, and services.
- April 18, 2014 Airgas Safety Training: General Cylinder Handling
- April 15, 2014 BioPharm America™ 2014 returns to Boston’s Copley Place and a celebration of the FierceBiotech Fierce 15
- April 11, 2014 Impact 2020 Twitter Chat: Patient Advocacy for the Future
- April 10, 2014 Regional Mixer: Waltham
- April 10, 2014 Regional Mixer: Lexington