Financial District Office Suite
available to Sub-lease
in Boston, Massachusetts
posted on April 12, 2010
+1 (617) 542-6200
Director of Economic Development
Small, congenial law firm offering a suite of two furnished offices and one secretarial station for rent. Free amenities include use of conference room, kitchen, copier, fax, internet and receptionist. Contact Karen for further information. (617) 542-6200 x204
|Parking||There is NO parking available on this property|
MassBio is a not-for-profit organization committed to advancing the development of critical new science, technology and medicines that benefit people worldwide.
Founded in 1985, MassBio represents over 600 biotechnology companies, academic institutions, research hospitals, and service organizations involved in life sciences and health care, and works to advance policy and promote education, while providing member programs and events, industry information, and services.
- May 8, 2013 MassBio Recognizes Marlborough as a Major Massachusetts Life Sciences Hub: City Biz List - 5/6/2013
- May 8, 2013 Marlborough commended as tech hub: MetroWest Daily News - 5/7/2013
- May 6, 2013 MassBio Recognizes Marlborough as a Major Life Sciences Hub in Massachusetts: PR.com - 5/5/2013
- May 6, 2013 Elections may have big impact on tech, biotech: Boston Globe - 5/5/2013
- May 6, 2013 Life Sciences Boom Prompts Expansion For Franklin Firm: Worcester Businness Journal - 5/1/2013