185 Cambridge Street (right next to MGH)
available to Sub-lease
in Boston, MA
posted on June 22, 2010
Director of Economic Development
On behalf of Schepens Eye Research Institute, Colliers Meredith & Grew is pleased to offer a unique lab sublease opportunity at 185 Cambridge Street, Boston, MA. The premises are located on the second floor of the new Charles River Plaza adjacent to Massachusetts General Hospital's main campus, providing great access to numerous amenities and public transportation.
Premises: 11,730 RSF of Lab Space Available: Immediately Term: Flexible – One to five years Parking: On-site in the building garage
DOWNLOAD A BROCHURE (344KB) <http://www.colliersmg.com/pdfs/185_cambridge_street_flyer.pdf>
|Parking||This property has parking available|
|Square feet available||11,730|
Images (Click on images to view larger size)
MassBio is a not-for-profit organization committed to advancing the development of critical new science, technology and medicines that benefit people worldwide.
Founded in 1985, MassBio represents over 600 biotechnology companies, academic institutions, research hospitals, and service organizations involved in life sciences and health care, and works to advance policy and promote education, while providing member programs and events, industry information, and services.
- April 24, 2015 Insight Health Data Science Fellows Program Launches in Boston
- April 24, 2015 Airgas Safety Training: The Safe Handling & Storage of Compressed Gas Cylinders
- April 24, 2015 Clinical Trials in the Age of Social Media: Strategies for Increasing Trial Awareness and Patient Recruitment
- April 23, 2015 MassBio Brings UniFirst Uniform Services to MassBio Members
- April 17, 2015 MassBio Welcomes Seven New Board Members