185 Cambridge Street (right next to MGH)
available to Sub-lease
in Boston, MA
posted on June 22, 2010
Director of Economic Development
On behalf of Schepens Eye Research Institute, Colliers Meredith & Grew is pleased to offer a unique lab sublease opportunity at 185 Cambridge Street, Boston, MA. The premises are located on the second floor of the new Charles River Plaza adjacent to Massachusetts General Hospital's main campus, providing great access to numerous amenities and public transportation.
Premises: 11,730 RSF of Lab Space Available: Immediately Term: Flexible – One to five years Parking: On-site in the building garage
DOWNLOAD A BROCHURE (344KB) <http://www.colliersmg.com/pdfs/185_cambridge_street_flyer.pdf>
|Parking||This property has parking available|
|Square feet available||11,730|
Images (Click on images to view larger size)
MassBio is a not-for-profit organization committed to advancing the development of critical new science, technology and medicines that benefit people worldwide.
Founded in 1985, MassBio represents over 600 biotechnology companies, academic institutions, research hospitals, and service organizations involved in life sciences and health care, and works to advance policy and promote education, while providing member programs and events, industry information, and services.
- March 7, 2014 LIMS Paperless CONNECTS - Thermo Fisher Informatics Lunch & Learn
- March 2, 2014 US-India BioPharma & Healthcare Summit
- February 27, 2014 MassBio’s Celtics Networking Night!
- February 27, 2014 Around the World in 120 Days: Europe 101 - Opportunities for Collaboration & New Markets
- February 27, 2014 The Future of Biosimilars: Market Need, Issues & Next Steps