185 Cambridge Street (right next to MGH)
available to Sub-lease
in Boston, MA
posted on June 22, 2010
Director of Economic Development
On behalf of Schepens Eye Research Institute, Colliers Meredith & Grew is pleased to offer a unique lab sublease opportunity at 185 Cambridge Street, Boston, MA. The premises are located on the second floor of the new Charles River Plaza adjacent to Massachusetts General Hospital's main campus, providing great access to numerous amenities and public transportation.
Premises: 11,730 RSF of Lab Space Available: Immediately Term: Flexible – One to five years Parking: On-site in the building garage
DOWNLOAD A BROCHURE (344KB) <http://www.colliersmg.com/pdfs/185_cambridge_street_flyer.pdf>
|Parking||This property has parking available|
|Square feet available||11,730|
Images (Click on images to view larger size)
MassBio is a not-for-profit organization committed to advancing the development of critical new science, technology and medicines that benefit people worldwide.
Founded in 1985, MassBio represents over 600 biotechnology companies, academic institutions, research hospitals, and service organizations involved in life sciences and health care, and works to advance policy and promote education, while providing member programs and events, industry information, and services.
- July 30, 2014 MassBio Announces New Collaboration with Life Sciences Market Intelligence Firm Evaluate Ltd.
- July 24, 2014 New Funding Opportunities from the National Institutes for Neurological Disorders & Stroke (NINDS)
- July 24, 2014 SEF Roundtable: Greening Labs Through Recycling
- July 24, 2014 MassBio Tour of Fenway Park with W.B. Mason
- July 23, 2014 Life Sciences Baltics 2014