185 Cambridge Street (right next to MGH)
available to Sub-lease
in Boston, MA
posted on June 22, 2010
Director of Economic Development
On behalf of Schepens Eye Research Institute, Colliers Meredith & Grew is pleased to offer a unique lab sublease opportunity at 185 Cambridge Street, Boston, MA. The premises are located on the second floor of the new Charles River Plaza adjacent to Massachusetts General Hospital's main campus, providing great access to numerous amenities and public transportation.
Premises: 11,730 RSF of Lab Space Available: Immediately Term: Flexible – One to five years Parking: On-site in the building garage
DOWNLOAD A BROCHURE (344KB) <http://www.colliersmg.com/pdfs/185_cambridge_street_flyer.pdf>
|Parking||This property has parking available|
|Square feet available||11,730|
Images (Click on images to view larger size)
MassBio is a not-for-profit organization committed to advancing the development of critical new science, technology and medicines that benefit people worldwide.
Founded in 1985, MassBio represents over 600 biotechnology companies, academic institutions, research hospitals, and service organizations involved in life sciences and health care, and works to advance policy and promote education, while providing member programs and events, industry information, and services.
- May 22, 2013 Drug Repurposing and Reformulation: At the Crossroads of IP, Clinical and Business Strategies
- May 8, 2013 MassBio Recognizes Marlborough as a Major Massachusetts Life Sciences Hub: City Biz List - 5/6/2013
- May 8, 2013 Marlborough commended as tech hub: MetroWest Daily News - 5/7/2013
- May 6, 2013 MassBio Recognizes Marlborough as a Major Life Sciences Hub in Massachusetts: PR.com - 5/5/2013
- May 6, 2013 Elections may have big impact on tech, biotech: Boston Globe - 5/5/2013