15,000+ s.f., sub-dividable lab/office
available to Sub-lease
in Woburn, MA
posted on July 7, 2010
+1 (617) 674-5130
Director of Economic Development
- State-of-the-art fully built out lab facility
- Easy access to Route 92/128 interchange
- Convenient proximity to Boston, Cambridge and Logan Airport
- Term through July 14, 2012
Past Use Description
Current use in the life sciences.
Biotech Infrastructure Amenities
- Town sewer, water and gas to the building
- One (1) loading dock
- 2 bio-safety cabinets
- Cold room
- HPLC Lab
|Property Use||Lab, Office|
|Parking||This property has parking available|
|Building Size (in Square Feet)||15,306|
Images (Click on images to view larger size)
MassBio is a not-for-profit organization committed to advancing the development of critical new science, technology and medicines that benefit people worldwide.
Founded in 1985, MassBio represents over 600 biotechnology companies, academic institutions, research hospitals, and service organizations involved in life sciences and health care, and works to advance policy and promote education, while providing member programs and events, industry information, and services.
- August 1, 2014 FREE Stericyle DOT Hazmat Training for MassBio Members (Webex)
- August 1, 2014 Exploring the Evolving & Demanding Role of Human Resources in the Biopharmaceutical Industry Part II: It’s STILL All About You
- July 30, 2014 MassBio Announces New Collaboration with Life Sciences Market Intelligence Firm Evaluate Ltd.
- July 24, 2014 New Funding Opportunities from the National Institutes for Neurological Disorders & Stroke (NINDS)
- July 24, 2014 SEF Roundtable: Greening Labs Through Recycling