15,000+ s.f., sub-dividable lab/office
available to Sub-lease
in Woburn, MA
posted on July 7, 2010
+1 (617) 674-5130
Director of Economic Development
- State-of-the-art fully built out lab facility
- Easy access to Route 92/128 interchange
- Convenient proximity to Boston, Cambridge and Logan Airport
- Term through July 14, 2012
Past Use Description
Current use in the life sciences.
Biotech Infrastructure Amenities
- Town sewer, water and gas to the building
- One (1) loading dock
- 2 bio-safety cabinets
- Cold room
- HPLC Lab
|Property Use||Lab, Office|
|Parking||This property has parking available|
|Building Size (in Square Feet)||15,306|
Images (Click on images to view larger size)
MassBio is a not-for-profit organization committed to advancing the development of critical new science, technology and medicines that benefit people worldwide.
Founded in 1985, MassBio represents over 600 biotechnology companies, academic institutions, research hospitals, and service organizations involved in life sciences and health care, and works to advance policy and promote education, while providing member programs and events, industry information, and services.
- March 7, 2014 LIMS Paperless CONNECTS - Thermo Fisher Informatics Lunch & Learn
- March 2, 2014 US-India BioPharma & Healthcare Summit
- February 27, 2014 MassBio’s Celtics Networking Night!
- February 27, 2014 Around the World in 120 Days: Europe 101 - Opportunities for Collaboration & New Markets
- February 27, 2014 The Future of Biosimilars: Market Need, Issues & Next Steps