3,404 s.f. Lab/Office in Kendall Square
available to Sub-lease
in Cambridge, MA
posted on July 15, 2010
+1 (617) 674-5130
Director of Economic Development
Small biology lab built out in November 2007. Located on the second floor, the space is roughly 50% lab.
One Kendall amenities include several pubs and restaurants, a coffee shop, outdoor and indoor courtyards, parking garage, access to public transportation, and newly upgraded common areas and building systems.
Past Use Description
Term available to 10/31/2011. Longer term may be available through Landlord.
Biotech Infrastructure Amenities
- one large open lab with both fixed and moveable benches,
- two tissue culture labs,
- venting available for chemistry hood (not currently installed),
- small autoclave and icemaker.
|Property Use||Lab, Office|
|Parking||This property has parking available|
Images (Click on images to view larger size)
MassBio is a not-for-profit organization committed to advancing the development of critical new science, technology and medicines that benefit people worldwide.
Founded in 1985, MassBio represents over 600 biotechnology companies, academic institutions, research hospitals, and service organizations involved in life sciences and health care, and works to advance policy and promote education, while providing member programs and events, industry information, and services.
- April 17, 2015 MassBio Welcomes Seven New Board Members
- April 17, 2015 Making the Connection: Biomanufacturing & Supporting Resources in Massachusetts
- April 16, 2015 Corbus Pharmaceuticals Announces Initiation of Trading on The Nasdaq Capital Market
- April 10, 2015 MassBio to Host Art in Giving: Exhibit XX
- April 10, 2015 Changes & Future Trends in the Cambridge Vector of Life Sciences