3,404 s.f. Lab/Office in Kendall Square
available to Sub-lease
in Cambridge, MA
posted on July 15, 2010
+1 (617) 674-5130
Director of Economic Development
Small biology lab built out in November 2007. Located on the second floor, the space is roughly 50% lab.
One Kendall amenities include several pubs and restaurants, a coffee shop, outdoor and indoor courtyards, parking garage, access to public transportation, and newly upgraded common areas and building systems.
Past Use Description
Term available to 10/31/2011. Longer term may be available through Landlord.
Biotech Infrastructure Amenities
- one large open lab with both fixed and moveable benches,
- two tissue culture labs,
- venting available for chemistry hood (not currently installed),
- small autoclave and icemaker.
|Property Use||Lab, Office|
|Parking||This property has parking available|
Images (Click on images to view larger size)
MassBio is a not-for-profit organization committed to advancing the development of critical new science, technology and medicines that benefit people worldwide.
Founded in 1985, MassBio represents over 600 biotechnology companies, academic institutions, research hospitals, and service organizations involved in life sciences and health care, and works to advance policy and promote education, while providing member programs and events, industry information, and services.
- October 20, 2014 Maximize Your MassBio Membership Info Session
- October 17, 2014 Get More Shots on Goal: Exploring Canada's Biotech Landscape
- October 16, 2014 Candidates for Governor discuss biotech issues, policies
- October 10, 2014 Impact 2020 Twitter Chat: Biotech Leadership for the Future
- October 6, 2014 Get More Shots on Goal: Exploring Canada's Biotech Landscape