3,404 s.f. Lab/Office in Kendall Square
available to Sub-lease
in Cambridge, MA
posted on July 15, 2010
+1 (617) 674-5130
Director of Economic Development
Small biology lab built out in November 2007. Located on the second floor, the space is roughly 50% lab.
One Kendall amenities include several pubs and restaurants, a coffee shop, outdoor and indoor courtyards, parking garage, access to public transportation, and newly upgraded common areas and building systems.
Past Use Description
Term available to 10/31/2011. Longer term may be available through Landlord.
Biotech Infrastructure Amenities
- one large open lab with both fixed and moveable benches,
- two tissue culture labs,
- venting available for chemistry hood (not currently installed),
- small autoclave and icemaker.
|Property Use||Lab, Office|
|Parking||This property has parking available|
Images (Click on images to view larger size)
MassBio is a not-for-profit organization committed to advancing the development of critical new science, technology and medicines that benefit people worldwide.
Founded in 1985, MassBio represents over 600 biotechnology companies, academic institutions, research hospitals, and service organizations involved in life sciences and health care, and works to advance policy and promote education, while providing member programs and events, industry information, and services.
- October 30, 2014 Thank You, Mayor Menino
- October 27, 2014 MassBio Promotes BIO's New FDA/Sponsor Interactions Survey
- October 27, 2014 Dr. Joshua Boger’s Wakaya Island Photography Exhibit Opens at MassBio
- October 24, 2014 MassBio's Holiday Party
- October 22, 2014 MassBio: No on Question 1