134 Coolidge Avenue
available to Lease
in Watertown, MA
posted on April 4, 2013
Director of Economic Development
This two-story laboratory building was built in 1962 and most recently renovated in 1999. The building is located near the Arsenal Mall in Watertown, just east of Cambridge, and offers easy access to the Mass Pike, Route 20 and Route 16.
Biotech Infrastructure Amenities
200-ton Mammoth hot water/heating/VAV system on 2nd floor 400 amps at 277/480 volts, 3 phase, 4 wire
120 spaces - 3.2/1,000 SF
|Property Use||Lab, Office|
|Parking||This property has parking available|
|Building Size (in Square Feet)||37,440|
|Square feet available||24,428|
Images (Click on images to view larger size)
MassBio is a not-for-profit organization committed to advancing the development of critical new science, technology and medicines that benefit people worldwide.
Founded in 1985, MassBio represents over 600 biotechnology companies, academic institutions, research hospitals, and service organizations involved in life sciences and health care, and works to advance policy and promote education, while providing member programs and events, industry information, and services.
- March 10, 2014 Apply Now! Springboard: Life Science 2014 - Opportunity for women-led businesses with high-growth potential
- March 10, 2014 Springboard: Life Science 2014 Regular Application Deadline
- March 7, 2014 LIMS Paperless CONNECTS - Thermo Fisher Informatics Lunch & Learn
- March 2, 2014 US-India BioPharma & Healthcare Summit
- February 27, 2014 MassBio’s Celtics Networking Night!