134 Coolidge Avenue
available to Lease
in Watertown, MA
posted on April 4, 2013
Director of Economic Development
This two-story laboratory building was built in 1962 and most recently renovated in 1999. The building is located near the Arsenal Mall in Watertown, just east of Cambridge, and offers easy access to the Mass Pike, Route 20 and Route 16.
Biotech Infrastructure Amenities
200-ton Mammoth hot water/heating/VAV system on 2nd floor 400 amps at 277/480 volts, 3 phase, 4 wire
120 spaces - 3.2/1,000 SF
|Property Use||Lab, Office|
|Parking||This property has parking available|
|Building Size (in Square Feet)||37,440|
|Square feet available||24,428|
Images (Click on images to view larger size)
MassBio is a not-for-profit organization committed to advancing the development of critical new science, technology and medicines that benefit people worldwide.
Founded in 1985, MassBio represents over 600 biotechnology companies, academic institutions, research hospitals, and service organizations involved in life sciences and health care, and works to advance policy and promote education, while providing member programs and events, industry information, and services.
- February 25, 2015 Accelerating R&D Using Real-Time Manufacturing & Adaptive Clinical Trial Designs
- February 25, 2015 SEF Presents: Fire Safety in MA – What’s New & How it Impacts You
- February 24, 2015 New Class of MassCONNECT Startups Chosen
- February 18, 2015 UMCCTS, SoPE & Harvard Business School Healthcare Alumni Association to Host Innovation Case Study on Voyager Therapeutics
- February 12, 2015 Remembering Brian Murphy