Center for Life Science
available to Lease
in Longwood Medical Area, MA
posted on April 5, 2013
Director of Economic Development
This 18 story laboratory building is a one of a kind asset. It received Gold LEED Certification and Shell Construction. It is built with structural steel and reinforced concrete floors. The exterior is a high end curtain wall with aluminum and stone panels. There are 2 mechanical floors located between 12th and 13th floor, which houses the complicated base building systems.
|Property Use||Lab, Office|
|Parking||There is NO parking available on this property|
|Building Size (in Square Feet)||704,159|
|Square feet available||59,772|
|Date of Construction||2009|
Images (Click on images to view larger size)
MassBio is a not-for-profit organization committed to advancing the development of critical new science, technology and medicines that benefit people worldwide.
Founded in 1985, MassBio represents over 600 biotechnology companies, academic institutions, research hospitals, and service organizations involved in life sciences and health care, and works to advance policy and promote education, while providing member programs and events, industry information, and services.
- April 24, 2015 Insight Health Data Science Fellows Program Launches in Boston
- April 24, 2015 Airgas Safety Training: The Safe Handling & Storage of Compressed Gas Cylinders
- April 24, 2015 Clinical Trials in the Age of Social Media: Strategies for Increasing Trial Awareness and Patient Recruitment
- April 23, 2015 MassBio Brings UniFirst Uniform Services to MassBio Members
- April 17, 2015 MassBio Welcomes Seven New Board Members