Center for Life Science
available to Lease
in Longwood Medical Area, MA
posted on April 5, 2013
Director of Economic Development
This 18 story laboratory building is a one of a kind asset. It received Gold LEED Certification and Shell Construction. It is built with structural steel and reinforced concrete floors. The exterior is a high end curtain wall with aluminum and stone panels. There are 2 mechanical floors located between 12th and 13th floor, which houses the complicated base building systems.
|Property Use||Lab, Office|
|Parking||There is NO parking available on this property|
|Building Size (in Square Feet)||704,159|
|Square feet available||59,772|
|Date of Construction||2009|
Images (Click on images to view larger size)
MassBio is a not-for-profit organization committed to advancing the development of critical new science, technology and medicines that benefit people worldwide.
Founded in 1985, MassBio represents over 600 biotechnology companies, academic institutions, research hospitals, and service organizations involved in life sciences and health care, and works to advance policy and promote education, while providing member programs and events, industry information, and services.
- July 23, 2014 Life Sciences Baltics 2014
- July 23, 2014 Nominations Open for 2014 Global Pediatric Innovator Awards
- July 8, 2014 Bentley's Ledley Testifies at 21st Century Cures Hearing
- July 8, 2014 MLSC launches the first round of Fiscal Year 2015 Accelerator Loan Program
- July 7, 2014 NextCODE, University College Dublin’s ACoRD Take Aim at Genetic Causes of Autism and Rare Diseases