Center for Life Science
available to Lease
in Longwood Medical Area, MA
posted on April 5, 2013
Director of Economic Development
This 18 story laboratory building is a one of a kind asset. It received Gold LEED Certification and Shell Construction. It is built with structural steel and reinforced concrete floors. The exterior is a high end curtain wall with aluminum and stone panels. There are 2 mechanical floors located between 12th and 13th floor, which houses the complicated base building systems.
|Property Use||Lab, Office|
|Parking||There is NO parking available on this property|
|Building Size (in Square Feet)||704,159|
|Square feet available||59,772|
|Date of Construction||2009|
Images (Click on images to view larger size)
MassBio is a not-for-profit organization committed to advancing the development of critical new science, technology and medicines that benefit people worldwide.
Founded in 1985, MassBio represents over 600 biotechnology companies, academic institutions, research hospitals, and service organizations involved in life sciences and health care, and works to advance policy and promote education, while providing member programs and events, industry information, and services.
- January 26, 2015 MassBio Office Closed 1/27 & 1/28, Policy Breakfast Postponed Due to Blizzard
- January 23, 2015 Supporting Increased NIH Funding
- January 7, 2015 Bio-Pact Establishes Corporate HQ in Massachusetts
- December 30, 2014 FREE DOT Hazmat Training for MassBio Members (Webex)
- December 9, 2014 Q & A with Dr. David Meeker, President and Chief Executive Officer of Genzyme