Center for Life Science
available to Lease
in Longwood Medical Area, MA
posted on April 5, 2013
Director of Economic Development
This 18 story laboratory building is a one of a kind asset. It received Gold LEED Certification and Shell Construction. It is built with structural steel and reinforced concrete floors. The exterior is a high end curtain wall with aluminum and stone panels. There are 2 mechanical floors located between 12th and 13th floor, which houses the complicated base building systems.
|Property Use||Lab, Office|
|Parking||There is NO parking available on this property|
|Building Size (in Square Feet)||704,159|
|Square feet available||59,772|
|Date of Construction||2009|
Images (Click on images to view larger size)
MassBio is a not-for-profit organization committed to advancing the development of critical new science, technology and medicines that benefit people worldwide.
Founded in 1985, MassBio represents over 600 biotechnology companies, academic institutions, research hospitals, and service organizations involved in life sciences and health care, and works to advance policy and promote education, while providing member programs and events, industry information, and services.
- March 3, 2015 Seeking Commuting Feedback by March 13
- March 2, 2015 Impact 2020 Twitter Chat: Defining Value
- February 25, 2015 Accelerating R&D Using Real-Time Manufacturing & Adaptive Clinical Trial Designs
- February 25, 2015 SEF Presents: Fire Safety in MA – What’s New & How it Impacts You
- February 24, 2015 New Class of MassCONNECT Startups Chosen