52,000+ s.f. - 325 Vassar Street
available to Lease
in Cambridge, MA
posted on April 24, 2013
Director of Economic Development
This two-story laboratory and office and facility was built in 1950 and most recently renovated in 2010. The property is located in close proximity to MIT’s campus and University Park.
Biotech Infrastructure Amenities
- 2 Split RTU units. Serves both floors. 4 Trane Water Heaters.water-cooled roof top units, 4 boilers
- 24-hour card key system provides access through main entrance, side entance and loading dock.
- City of Cambridge, 4" domestic water service
|Property Use||Lab, Office|
|Parking||This property has parking available|
|Building Size (in Square Feet)||52,520|
|Square feet available||52,520|
|Date of Construction||Renovated 2010|
Images (Click on images to view larger size)
MassBio is a not-for-profit organization committed to advancing the development of critical new science, technology and medicines that benefit people worldwide.
Founded in 1985, MassBio represents over 600 biotechnology companies, academic institutions, research hospitals, and service organizations involved in life sciences and health care, and works to advance policy and promote education, while providing member programs and events, industry information, and services.
- August 19, 2014 Renewed investor appetite in biotech innovation means strong attendance expected at BioPharm America™ 2014
- August 7, 2014 MassCONNECT Companies Present: Spotlight on Science
- August 7, 2014 Oktoberfest Open House
- August 5, 2014 More Shots on Goal: Exploring Canada's Biotech Landscape - SAVE THE DATE!
- August 1, 2014 FREE Stericyle DOT Hazmat Training for MassBio Members (Webex)