52,000+ s.f. - 325 Vassar Street
available to Lease
in Cambridge, MA
posted on April 24, 2013
Director of Economic Development
This two-story laboratory and office and facility was built in 1950 and most recently renovated in 2010. The property is located in close proximity to MIT’s campus and University Park.
Biotech Infrastructure Amenities
- 2 Split RTU units. Serves both floors. 4 Trane Water Heaters.water-cooled roof top units, 4 boilers
- 24-hour card key system provides access through main entrance, side entance and loading dock.
- City of Cambridge, 4" domestic water service
|Property Use||Lab, Office|
|Parking||This property has parking available|
|Building Size (in Square Feet)||52,520|
|Square feet available||52,520|
|Date of Construction||Renovated 2010|
Images (Click on images to view larger size)
MassBio is a not-for-profit organization committed to advancing the development of critical new science, technology and medicines that benefit people worldwide.
Founded in 1985, MassBio represents over 600 biotechnology companies, academic institutions, research hospitals, and service organizations involved in life sciences and health care, and works to advance policy and promote education, while providing member programs and events, industry information, and services.
- March 10, 2014 Apply Now! Springboard: Life Science 2014 - Opportunity for women-led businesses with high-growth potential
- March 10, 2014 Springboard: Life Science 2014 Regular Application Deadline
- March 7, 2014 LIMS Paperless CONNECTS - Thermo Fisher Informatics Lunch & Learn
- March 2, 2014 US-India BioPharma & Healthcare Summit
- February 27, 2014 MassBio’s Celtics Networking Night!