$16-19 p.s.f. and flexible floorplates for smaller occupancy needs
available to Lease
in Worcester, MA
posted on July 22, 2010
+1 (617) 674-5130
Director of Economic Development
Existing Plug and Play Lab and Office Suites of 11,150 RSF and
17,350 SF divisible to 3,000 SF in Downtown Worcester, MA.
Redstone Center offers 160,000 square feet of existing high-quality lab and office space located in downtown Worcester.
Past Use Description
Former Charles River Laboratories facility, recently updated. Redstone Center has several existing built lab spaces that can be delivered immediately at a fraction of the rental rates in nearby markets.
Biotech Infrastructure Amenities
Wet Lab Space
- Abundant bench work top space
- New Kewaunee fume hoods
- Dark room with fume hood
- RODI System
- Chemical storage area and separate glass wash area
- IT data room with supplemental cooling
- Direct loading access
- Analytic lab stations
- Air clean system Lab ConCo hoods
- Clean rooms
- HVAC Independent systems floor-by-floor
- Emergency Power Four (4) back-up generators from 300 KW to 100 KW
- Fire, Life Safety and Building Management Johnson Controls
|Property Use||Lab, Office|
|Parking||This property has parking available|
|Building Size (in Square Feet)||160,000|
Images (Click on images to view larger size)
MassBio is a not-for-profit organization committed to advancing the development of critical new science, technology and medicines that benefit people worldwide.
Founded in 1985, MassBio represents over 600 biotechnology companies, academic institutions, research hospitals, and service organizations involved in life sciences and health care, and works to advance policy and promote education, while providing member programs and events, industry information, and services.
- January 30, 2015 Biomarkers Part I: Basic Concepts of Biomarkers, Discovery and Identification
- January 30, 2015 Difficult Conversations: The Biotech Industry
- January 30, 2015 State of Rare: Taking Stock of Rare Disease Research Today & Tomorrow
- January 26, 2015 MassBio Office Closed 1/27 & 1/28, Policy Breakfast Postponed Due to Blizzard
- January 23, 2015 Supporting Increased NIH Funding