31,418 s.f. of Lab, Vivarium, and Office
available to Sub-lease
in Cambridge, MA
posted on August 5, 2010
+1 (617) 674-5130
Director of Economic Development
Five-story, 125,000 square foot laboratory and office building located in University Park at MIT, one of the premier biotechnology/life science campuses in America. The building fronts directly on the University Park Common, a richly landscaped 1.3 acre park that forms the focal point for the entire University Park urban campus. Current building tenants include Millennium, Genzyme, Brigham and Women’s Hospital, BIND Biosciences and Aveo Pharmaceuticals.
Biotech Infrastructure Amenities
The space available for sublease includes:
Floor 4: 27,083 RSF (entire floor) Floor 3: 4,335 RSF
Floor 4 features a combination of biology laboratory space with chemical fume hoods, office space and a 9,306 square foot vivarium (that was constructed/renovated in 2005). The fourth floor can be subdivided multiple ways.
Floor 3 is a 4,335 square foot suite that features a combination of biology laboratory space with chemical fume hoods and office space.
The available space is offered as a sublease through April 30, 2012.
|Property Use||Lab, Office|
|Parking||This property has parking available|
|Square feet available||31,418|
|Property Owner||Forest City|
Images (Click on images to view larger size)
MassBio is a not-for-profit organization committed to advancing the development of critical new science, technology and medicines that benefit people worldwide.
Founded in 1985, MassBio represents over 600 biotechnology companies, academic institutions, research hospitals, and service organizations involved in life sciences and health care, and works to advance policy and promote education, while providing member programs and events, industry information, and services.
- August 22, 2014 SEF Presents: Massachusetts Department of Environmental Protection Regulatory & Enforcement Update
- August 22, 2014 UPS Lunch & Learn: New Temperature Sensitive Packaging
- August 21, 2014 MassBio Announces New Collaborations with Nature Publishing Group & Journal of Commercial Biotechnology
- August 20, 2014 MA Seed-Stage Funding at Critical Juncture
- August 19, 2014 Renewed investor appetite in biotech innovation means strong attendance expected at BioPharm America™ 2014