Laboratory Incubator Space
available to Lease
in Watertown, MA
posted on September 1, 2010
+1 (617) 674-5130
Director of Economic Development
Boston Biomedical is offering a portion of its scientific research and support space for lease . Users will have dedicated bench and work space and access to other services. Shared Scientific instrument usage can also be
accommodated in the institute. The site also offers a full capability of mechanical, electrical , and plumbing infrastructure to support Biomedical Research and Development. Several operational benefits include Facilities support such as on site maintenance staff, shipping/receiving, OSHA safety training and hazardous waste support. Access to weekly lectures and collaboration meeting.
Biotech Infrastructure Amenities
Instrumentation and facilities include: Biacore 3000, peptide biosynthesis and purification facility, X-ray crystallography facility, calorimeters, analytical ultracentrifuges, stopped flow kinetics, electron microscope, mass spectrometers (LC-MS/MS, Maldi TOF-TOF), FACS cell sorting, confocal microscopy, spinning disc confocal microscopy, human, mouse and insect cell culture rooms, and mouse facilities.
|Property Use||Lab, Office|
|Parking||This property has parking available|
|Building Size (in Square Feet)||60,000|
Images (Click on images to view larger size)
MassBio is a not-for-profit organization committed to advancing the development of critical new science, technology and medicines that benefit people worldwide.
Founded in 1985, MassBio represents over 600 biotechnology companies, academic institutions, research hospitals, and service organizations involved in life sciences and health care, and works to advance policy and promote education, while providing member programs and events, industry information, and services.
- May 22, 2013 Drug Repurposing and Reformulation: At the Crossroads of IP, Clinical and Business Strategies
- May 8, 2013 MassBio Recognizes Marlborough as a Major Massachusetts Life Sciences Hub: City Biz List - 5/6/2013
- May 8, 2013 Marlborough commended as tech hub: MetroWest Daily News - 5/7/2013
- May 6, 2013 MassBio Recognizes Marlborough as a Major Life Sciences Hub in Massachusetts: PR.com - 5/5/2013
- May 6, 2013 Elections may have big impact on tech, biotech: Boston Globe - 5/5/2013