Newly Renovated Lab Space - 16,135 SF
available to Lease
in Cambridge, MA
posted on September 1, 2010
+1 (617) 674-5130
Director of Economic Development
located in Cambridgeport, three blocks from University Park at MIT and in close proximity to the MIT campus. The immediate neighborhood is home to many biotech leaders including Novartis, Millennium, Sanofi-Aventis, Pfizer, Ariad, Vertex, and Acceleron Pharma.
- Flexible 1 & 2 story lab building in fully reconditioned vintage industrial building.
- Existing lab space available with 50%/50% lab/office breakdown including new lab casework, tile floor and fresh paint and carpet in office areas.
- Parking ratio of 2 spaces/1,000 SF leased; easy access to Memorial Drive/Mass Pike via reconstructed streets.
- Owned and managed by Alexandria Real Estate Equities, "Landlord of Choice to the Life Science Industry."
The available space includes 16,135 SF located on the first and second floors.
|Property Use||Lab, Office|
|Parking||This property has parking available|
|Building Size (in Square Feet)||16,135|
|Square feet available||16,135|
|Property Owner||Alexandria Real Estate|
Images (Click on images to view larger size)
MassBio is a not-for-profit organization committed to advancing the development of critical new science, technology and medicines that benefit people worldwide.
Founded in 1985, MassBio represents over 600 biotechnology companies, academic institutions, research hospitals, and service organizations involved in life sciences and health care, and works to advance policy and promote education, while providing member programs and events, industry information, and services.
- August 22, 2014 SEF Presents: Massachusetts Department of Environmental Protection Regulatory & Enforcement Update
- August 22, 2014 UPS Lunch & Learn: New Temperature Sensitive Packaging
- August 21, 2014 MassBio Announces New Collaborations with Nature Publishing Group & Journal of Commercial Biotechnology
- August 20, 2014 MA Seed-Stage Funding at Critical Juncture
- August 19, 2014 Renewed investor appetite in biotech innovation means strong attendance expected at BioPharm America™ 2014