Clean Room Available
available to Lease
in Agawam, MA
posted on September 23, 2010
Director of Economic Development
1500 sq ft clean room (ISO class 7) for lease in the Springfield area. The room was designed for pharmaceutical manufacturing. The room is new. It has a separate HVAC and Controls. It has ESD protection (particle reduction). It has a GMP humidification system. Contact Shawn Sherry at (413) 786-1680 x186 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Past Use Description
The clean room was built in 2008 for a specific project. However, the clean room was never used for manufacturing the product. The client spent 1.2MM on this room.
Biotech Infrastructure Amenities
A fume hood could be added.
|Parking||This property has parking available|
|Building Size (in Square Feet)||30,000|
|Square feet available||1,500|
|Date of Construction||2008|
|Property Owner||Microtest Laboratories Inc.|
Images (Click on images to view larger size)
MassBio is a not-for-profit organization committed to advancing the development of critical new science, technology and medicines that benefit people worldwide.
Founded in 1985, MassBio represents over 600 biotechnology companies, academic institutions, research hospitals, and service organizations involved in life sciences and health care, and works to advance policy and promote education, while providing member programs and events, industry information, and services.
- March 23, 2015 UMass Medical School’s Dr. Collins to Receive MassBio’s Leading Impact Award
- March 18, 2015 Third Rock Co-Founder Mark Levin to Receive MassBio’s Innovative Leadership Award
- March 12, 2015 Top 10 U.S. Biopharma Clusters: GEN - 3/9/15
- March 12, 2015 Boston-Cambridge biopharma ranked first in U.S.: Boston Herald - 3/12/15
- March 9, 2015 2015 Women to Watch in Science & Tech Nominations Deadline Approaching