610 Lincoln Street - North
available to Lease
in Waltham, MA
posted on November 8, 2010
Director of Economic Development
Recently renovated lab/office building. Plenty of parking. New upgrades to office space and common areas. Space naturally subdivides to 11,500sf and 33,000sf.
Past Use Description
On-site management, on-site fitness club.
Biotech Infrastructure Amenities
State-of-the art lab space. Chem hoods, Fume Hoods. Numerous benches throughout. Auto Clave. Excellent condition.
|Property Use||Lab, Office|
|Parking||This property has parking available|
|Building Size (in Square Feet)||94,113|
|Square feet available||45,000|
|Date of Construction||1971|
|Property Owner||Hobbs Brook Management|
Images (Click on images to view larger size)
MassBio is a not-for-profit organization committed to advancing the development of critical new science, technology and medicines that benefit people worldwide.
Founded in 1985, MassBio represents over 600 biotechnology companies, academic institutions, research hospitals, and service organizations involved in life sciences and health care, and works to advance policy and promote education, while providing member programs and events, industry information, and services.
- March 2, 2014 US-India BioPharma & Healthcare Summit
- February 27, 2014 MassBio’s Celtics Networking Night!
- February 27, 2014 Around the World in 120 Days: Europe 101 - Opportunities for Collaboration & New Markets
- February 27, 2014 The Future of Biosimilars: Market Need, Issues & Next Steps
- February 26, 2014 Smart Ergonomics - Early Symptom Management (ESM)