610 Lincoln Street - North
available to Lease
in Waltham, MA
posted on November 8, 2010
Director of Economic Development
Recently renovated lab/office building. Plenty of parking. New upgrades to office space and common areas. Space naturally subdivides to 11,500sf and 33,000sf.
Past Use Description
On-site management, on-site fitness club.
Biotech Infrastructure Amenities
State-of-the art lab space. Chem hoods, Fume Hoods. Numerous benches throughout. Auto Clave. Excellent condition.
|Property Use||Lab, Office|
|Parking||This property has parking available|
|Building Size (in Square Feet)||94,113|
|Square feet available||45,000|
|Date of Construction||1971|
|Property Owner||Hobbs Brook Management|
Images (Click on images to view larger size)
MassBio is a not-for-profit organization committed to advancing the development of critical new science, technology and medicines that benefit people worldwide.
Founded in 1985, MassBio represents over 600 biotechnology companies, academic institutions, research hospitals, and service organizations involved in life sciences and health care, and works to advance policy and promote education, while providing member programs and events, industry information, and services.
- December 9, 2014 Q & A with Dr. David Meeker, President and Chief Executive Officer of Genzyme
- December 9, 2014 Preparing the State's Next Generation of Biotechnology Leaders
- December 9, 2014 Personal Tragedy Calls Parents to Action
- December 9, 2014 MassCONNECT Graduates Celebrate Success
- December 9, 2014 Patient Advocacy Summit 2014: Live & Breathe