Class A Lab Space for Sublease, 10,700 RSF
available to Sub-lease
in Watertown, MA
posted on January 4, 2011
Director of Economic Development
480 Arsenal Street is a modern, one and two-story Class A biotech facility located in close proximity to public transportation as well numerous area retail amenities along Arsenal Street. The available space was built out in 2008 and is in excellent condition. This is a great opportunity for a young company requiring a fast occupancy.
Biotech Infrastructure Amenities
- Chemistry Space – 8 fume hoods total
- Biology Lab
- 3 Tissue Culture Rooms
- Compressed Air, Vacuum, RODI, back-up power
- Lab equipment available
- Main Reception area off building lobby
- 8 private offices
- 2 large conference rooms
- Open space for 20+ workstations
- Some office furniture available
2.72 / 1,000 sf - free surface spaces
|Property Use||Lab, Office|
|Parking||This property has parking available|
Images (Click on images to view larger size)
MassBio is a not-for-profit organization committed to advancing the development of critical new science, technology and medicines that benefit people worldwide.
Founded in 1985, MassBio represents over 600 biotechnology companies, academic institutions, research hospitals, and service organizations involved in life sciences and health care, and works to advance policy and promote education, while providing member programs and events, industry information, and services.
- October 31, 2014 Managing Your Exit
- October 31, 2014 Calling All Rockers!
- October 30, 2014 Thank You, Mayor Menino
- October 27, 2014 MassBio Promotes BIO's New FDA/Sponsor Interactions Survey
- October 27, 2014 Dr. Joshua Boger’s Wakaya Island Photography Exhibit Opens at MassBio