Cambridgeport Office Space Available
available to Lease
in Cambridge, MA
posted on January 5, 2011
Director of Economic Development
- Unbeatable location in the heart of CambridgePort, minutes from the Red Line MBTA at Central Square and incredible array of amenities in Central Square
- Free parking (up to seven spaces) -- a rare find anywhere in Cambridge
- Instant access to the Mass Pike down Western Ave and River Street
- "Brick and Beam" architecture offering large windows and high ceilings
Premise: A total of approximately 3,225 rentable square feet (RSF), consisting of the entire 1st floor; several individual offices. Unique leasing options available, please inquire.
Building: 90 Hamitlon Street , Floor 1, Cambridge MA 02139
Term: Three (3) years
Type of Lease: In addition to base rent, tenant will be responsible for all utilities, which are separately metered including electricity, heat, telephone and internet/computer access.
Year 1: $25.00 per RSF
Year 2: $26.00 per RSF
Year 3: $27.00 per RSF
Past Use Description
Past companies were primarily start-ups that grew into the space. The last tenant was at this location for over 10 years.
|Parking||This property has parking available|
|Square feet available||3,225|
Images (Click on images to view larger size)
MassBio is a not-for-profit organization committed to advancing the development of critical new science, technology and medicines that benefit people worldwide.
Founded in 1985, MassBio represents over 600 biotechnology companies, academic institutions, research hospitals, and service organizations involved in life sciences and health care, and works to advance policy and promote education, while providing member programs and events, industry information, and services.
- March 7, 2014 LIMS Paperless CONNECTS - Thermo Fisher Informatics Lunch & Learn
- March 2, 2014 US-India BioPharma & Healthcare Summit
- February 27, 2014 MassBio’s Celtics Networking Night!
- February 27, 2014 Around the World in 120 Days: Europe 101 - Opportunities for Collaboration & New Markets
- February 27, 2014 The Future of Biosimilars: Market Need, Issues & Next Steps