345 Vassar Street
available to Lease
in Cambridge, MA
posted on June 1, 2011
Director of Economic Development
345 Vassar Street is a high-end lab facility strategically located in East Cambridge and adjacent to MIT.
The first floor features 17,980 SF of available space. The second floor features 8,820 SF of available space.
Area amenities include proximity to the MBTA Red line and Hyatt Hotel, ample parking, and numerous retail shops and restaurants within walking distance. Area neighbors include companies like Genzyme, Novartis, Vertizer, Pfizer and Biogen.
Biotech Infrastructure Amenities
- 10 six-foot chemistry hoods
- Autoclave and glass wash
- First-class vivarium
- Good mix of biology and chemistry space
- Signage opportunity
|Parking||This property has parking available|
|Building Size (in Square Feet)||26,800|
|Square feet available||26,800|
|Date of Construction||1952/Renovated in 1996|
|Property Owner||MIT Investment Management Company|
Images (Click on images to view larger size)
MassBio is a not-for-profit organization committed to advancing the development of critical new science, technology and medicines that benefit people worldwide.
Founded in 1985, MassBio represents over 600 biotechnology companies, academic institutions, research hospitals, and service organizations involved in life sciences and health care, and works to advance policy and promote education, while providing member programs and events, industry information, and services.
- March 7, 2014 LIMS Paperless CONNECTS - Thermo Fisher Informatics Lunch & Learn
- March 2, 2014 US-India BioPharma & Healthcare Summit
- February 27, 2014 MassBio’s Celtics Networking Night!
- February 27, 2014 Around the World in 120 Days: Europe 101 - Opportunities for Collaboration & New Markets
- February 27, 2014 The Future of Biosimilars: Market Need, Issues & Next Steps