50 Binney Street
available to Lease
in Cambridge, MA
posted on August 24, 2011
Director of Economic Development
Part of the new Alexandria Center at Kendall Square, 50 Binney Street will feature 541,000 RSF of office and laboratory space. The building will be 10 stories with average floor plates of 50,000 SF and feature a three-level underground parking garage.
Alexandria Center at Kendall Square is Kendall Square’s newest world-class development at the epicenter of Cambridge’s life science industry. In addition to its proximity to leading institutions like Harvard University and MIT, Alexandria Center will establish a vibrant streetscape surrounded by boutique hotels, fine restaurants, inviting open space and an active riverfront. Featured amenities will be EZ Ride Shuttle bus service, Roger’s Street Parkvision, ice-skating rink, walking/jogging paths along the Charles River, Triangle Park, and landscaped open space with courtyards and seating. Current amenities include Marriott Hotel, The CambridgeSide Galleria, numerous restaurants, dry cleaning services, the Museum of Science and national and local banks.
|Property Use||Lab, Office|
|Parking||This property has parking available|
|Building Size (in Square Feet)||541,000|
|Square feet available||541,000|
|Property Owner||Alexandria Real Estate Equities|
Images (Click on images to view larger size)
MassBio is a not-for-profit organization committed to advancing Massachusetts' leadership in the life sciences to grow the industry, add value to the healthcare system and improve patient lives.
Founded in 1985, MassBio represents over 650 biotechnology companies, academic institutions, research hospitals, and service organizations involved in life sciences and health care, and works to advance policy and promote education, while providing member programs and events, industry information, and services.
- November 16, 2015 Symposium highlights CROs and CMOs, the unsung heroes of biotech: BBJ, 11/11/2015
- November 6, 2015 Science Takes Center Stage for MA High School Students
- November 2, 2015 Four New Companies Debut at MassCONNECT Showcase
- October 29, 2015 Life Science Real Estate Developer King Street Properties to Break Ground on a New $45.5 Million Building at 115 Hartwell Avenue in The Hartwell Innovation Campus in Lexington, Massachusetts
- October 20, 2015 National Tay-Sachs & Allied Diseases to Honor Robert K. Coughlin, President and Chief Executive Officer of Massachusetts Biotechnology Council, at Benefit Event