75 & 125 Binney Street
available to Lease
in Cambridge, MA
posted on August 24, 2011
Director of Economic Development
Part of the new Alexandria Center at Kendall Square, 75 & 125 Binney Street will feature 366,000 RSF of office and laboratory space. The 2 buildings will be 4 and 5 stories with average floor plates of 35,000 SF and feature a two-level underground parking garage.
Alexandria Center at Kendall Square is Kendall Square’s newest world-class development at the epicenter of Cambridge’s life science industry. In addition to its proximity to leading institutions like Harvard University and MIT, Alexandria Center will establish a vibrant streetscape surrounded by boutique hotels, fine restaurants, inviting open space and an active riverfront. Featured amenities will be EZ Ride Shuttle bus service, Roger’s Street Parkvision, ice-skating rink, walking/jogging paths along the Charles River, Triangle Park, and landscaped open space with courtyards and seating. Current amenities include Marriott Hotel, The CambridgeSide Galleria, numerous restaurants, dry cleaning services, the Museumo f Science and national and local banks.
|Property Use||Lab, Office|
|Parking||This property has parking available|
|Building Size (in Square Feet)||366,000|
|Square feet available||366,000|
|Property Owner||Alexandria Real Estate Equities|
Images (Click on images to view larger size)
MassBio is a not-for-profit organization committed to advancing the development of critical new science, technology and medicines that benefit people worldwide.
Founded in 1985, MassBio represents over 600 biotechnology companies, academic institutions, research hospitals, and service organizations involved in life sciences and health care, and works to advance policy and promote education, while providing member programs and events, industry information, and services.
- September 19, 2014 Cambridge Historical Tours: Innovations FREE to Members
- September 19, 2014 Colpitts Lunch & Learn: How to Efficiently & Cost Effectively Manage Patients' Travel Logistics for Your Clinical Trial (Cambridge)
- September 19, 2014 Colpitts Lunch & Learn: How to Efficiently & Cost Effectively Manage Patients' Travel Logistics for Your Clinical Trial (Worcester)
- September 15, 2014 President and CEO
- September 11, 2014 MassBio Partners with Liftstream on Gender Diversity Survey