Biotech and Laboratory Space
available to Lease
in Salem, MA
posted on October 11, 2011
Director of Economic Development
USBCapital is offering space in our new bioscience development located at 4 Technology Way in Salem, Ma
The 86,000 square foot building is currently under construction and there is 35,000 square feet of lab space available for lease; the space is sub-dividable. The tenant will have the opportunity to customize the build-out of their laboratory space.
|Property Use||Lab, Office, Manufacturing|
|Parking||This property has parking available|
|Building Size (in Square Feet)||86,000|
|Square feet available||35,000|
|Date of Construction||current|
|Property Owner||USB Capital|
Images (Click on images to view larger size)
MassBio is a not-for-profit organization committed to advancing the development of critical new science, technology and medicines that benefit people worldwide.
Founded in 1985, MassBio represents over 600 biotechnology companies, academic institutions, research hospitals, and service organizations involved in life sciences and health care, and works to advance policy and promote education, while providing member programs and events, industry information, and services.
- December 6, 2013 MassBio Needs Your Feedback About Impact of Possible Changes In Tax Code
- December 3, 2013 MassBio Open House
- November 29, 2013 Transitioning from Lagging to Leading Indicators – A Unique Approach
- November 26, 2013 MassBioEd's Employment Demand Update
- November 26, 2013 Patient Profile: Life With Liam