SouthCoast Life Science & Technology Park
available to Buy
in Fall River, Massachusetts
posted on November 30, 2011
Director of Economic Development
A 300-Acre Life Science & Technology Park Strategically located right off a new highway interchange on Route 24, offering shovel-ready sites that can accommodate
advanced technology as well as traditional uses.
For more information or to schedule a site tour please contact Mike DiGiano at 617-457-3410 or firstname.lastname@example.org
|Property Use||Lab, Office, Manufacturing|
|Parking||This property has parking available|
Images (Click on images to view larger size)
MassBio is a not-for-profit organization committed to advancing the development of critical new science, technology and medicines that benefit people worldwide.
Founded in 1985, MassBio represents over 600 biotechnology companies, academic institutions, research hospitals, and service organizations involved in life sciences and health care, and works to advance policy and promote education, while providing member programs and events, industry information, and services.
- March 23, 2015 UMass Medical School’s Dr. Collins to Receive MassBio’s Leading Impact Award
- March 18, 2015 Third Rock Co-Founder Mark Levin to Receive MassBio’s Innovative Leadership Award
- March 12, 2015 Top 10 U.S. Biopharma Clusters: GEN - 3/9/15
- March 12, 2015 Boston-Cambridge biopharma ranked first in U.S.: Boston Herald - 3/12/15
- March 9, 2015 2015 Women to Watch in Science & Tech Nominations Deadline Approaching