SouthCoast Life Science & Technology Park
available to Buy
in Fall River, Massachusetts
posted on November 30, 2011
Director of Economic Development
A 300-Acre Life Science & Technology Park Strategically located right off a new highway interchange on Route 24, offering shovel-ready sites that can accommodate
advanced technology as well as traditional uses.
For more information or to schedule a site tour please contact Mike DiGiano at 617-457-3410 or email@example.com
|Property Use||Lab, Office, Manufacturing|
|Parking||This property has parking available|
Images (Click on images to view larger size)
MassBio is a not-for-profit organization committed to advancing the development of critical new science, technology and medicines that benefit people worldwide.
Founded in 1985, MassBio represents over 600 biotechnology companies, academic institutions, research hospitals, and service organizations involved in life sciences and health care, and works to advance policy and promote education, while providing member programs and events, industry information, and services.
- June 17, 2013 Japan Biotech Innovation Showcase & Reception: New Technology Platform Opportunities
- June 13, 2013 NERCSQA’s 2013 Spring Training: 1.5 GCP or GLP RQAP Re-Registration Units
- June 13, 2013 Supreme Court Rejects Gene Patents
- June 11, 2013 English as a Second Language Writing Seminar Series
- June 11, 2013 Champion Among Us: Former Gov. Paul Cellucci goes to bat for ALS Research