SouthCoast Life Science & Technology Park
available to Buy
in Fall River, Massachusetts
posted on November 30, 2011
Director of Economic Development
A 300-Acre Life Science & Technology Park Strategically located right off a new highway interchange on Route 24, offering shovel-ready sites that can accommodate
advanced technology as well as traditional uses.
For more information or to schedule a site tour please contact Mike DiGiano at 617-457-3410 or email@example.com
|Property Use||Lab, Office, Manufacturing|
|Parking||This property has parking available|
Images (Click on images to view larger size)
MassBio is a not-for-profit organization committed to advancing the development of critical new science, technology and medicines that benefit people worldwide.
Founded in 1985, MassBio represents over 600 biotechnology companies, academic institutions, research hospitals, and service organizations involved in life sciences and health care, and works to advance policy and promote education, while providing member programs and events, industry information, and services.
- May 22, 2015 Summer Supplier Series: Cambridge Vendor Fair
- May 21, 2015 House Energy and Commerce Committee Unanimously Approves 21st Century Cures
- May 20, 2015 Engage and De-Risk: BioPharm America™ 2015 draws life science dealmaking ecosystem to Boston September 15–17
- May 15, 2015 New Date! MassBio's Annual Walking Tour & Networking Hour
- May 14, 2015 Veolia DOT/RCRA Refresher Class