SouthCoast Life Science & Technology Park
available to Buy
in Fall River, Massachusetts
posted on November 30, 2011
Director of Economic Development
A 300-Acre Life Science & Technology Park Strategically located right off a new highway interchange on Route 24, offering shovel-ready sites that can accommodate
advanced technology as well as traditional uses.
For more information or to schedule a site tour please contact Mike DiGiano at 617-457-3410 or firstname.lastname@example.org
|Property Use||Lab, Office, Manufacturing|
|Parking||This property has parking available|
Images (Click on images to view larger size)
MassBio is a not-for-profit organization committed to advancing Massachusetts' leadership in the life sciences to grow the industry, add value to the healthcare system and improve patient lives.
Founded in 1985, MassBio represents over 650 biotechnology companies, academic institutions, research hospitals, and service organizations involved in life sciences and health care, and works to advance policy and promote education, while providing member programs and events, industry information, and services.
- October 2, 2015 Industry officials talk drug costs, disclosure at Mass. biotech caucus: State House News - 10/1/2015
- September 30, 2015 Eight MA Companies Named to Fierce 15
- September 24, 2015 Receptionist
- September 23, 2015 MA Farm, Science, Business Leaders Express Opposition to Food Labeling Bill
- September 22, 2015 MassBio Releases Statement on Secretary Clinton's Healthcare Proposal