SouthCoast Life Science & Technology Park
available to Buy
in Fall River, Massachusetts
posted on November 30, 2011
Director of Economic Development
A 300-Acre Life Science & Technology Park Strategically located right off a new highway interchange on Route 24, offering shovel-ready sites that can accommodate
advanced technology as well as traditional uses.
For more information or to schedule a site tour please contact Mike DiGiano at 617-457-3410 or email@example.com
|Property Use||Lab, Office, Manufacturing|
|Parking||This property has parking available|
Images (Click on images to view larger size)
MassBio is a not-for-profit organization committed to advancing the development of critical new science, technology and medicines that benefit people worldwide.
Founded in 1985, MassBio represents over 600 biotechnology companies, academic institutions, research hospitals, and service organizations involved in life sciences and health care, and works to advance policy and promote education, while providing member programs and events, industry information, and services.
- July 1, 2015 Massachusetts State Regulations & Policies Survey
- June 30, 2015 Harness the Power of Social Media Part IV: Let’s Talk: Open Dialogue with Patients & Patient Advocacy Groups
- June 25, 2015 Breaking: U.S. Supreme Court Upholds ACA
- June 24, 2015 MA Farm, Science, Business Leaders Say 'No" to Food Labeling Bill
- June 22, 2015 Senator Warren holds roundtable discussions in Boston with FDA Acting Commissioner Dr. Stephen Ostroff and members of MassMEDIC and MassBio