Belmont Technology Park
available to Lease
in Belmont, MA
posted on May 31, 2012
Director of Economic Development
Belmont Technology Park is a signature 186,000-square-foot, build-to-suit office or laboratory headquarters development. The project is located in an exquisite setting, within the prestigious Town of Belmont, Massachusetts.
Set on 12 acres at the crest of the southeastern side of Belmont Hill, the project is surrounded by over 100 acres of woodlands and offers an inspiring environment, sweeping views of both city and countryside and an exceptionally accessible location.
Belmont Technology Park is only minutes from Boston and Cambridge, accessible via highway, commuter rail, MBTA and bus, but also enjoys a serene, private setting with gated access and ample parking.
Designed by the architectural firm Tsoi/Kobus & Associates, the stunning new glass and brick building’s curved, sculpted and terraced design artistically integrates with its natural environment.
The four-level building’s 15-foot floor heights, floor plan and structural design are optimized for office and laboratory use, and can be customized to meet the user’s requirements.
Biotech Infrastructure Amenities
• Signature building.
• World-class design.
• Prime location.
• Beautiful views.
• Gated access, privacy and security.
• High window-to-floor area ratio.
• 15-foot floor heights.
• Structural design optimized for office and laboratory use.
• Large outdoor terraces on each level of the building.
• 500 parking spaces, including 150 covered spaces.
• Accessible by public transportation.
• Showers and lockers.
• Covered bike racks.
• Over 100 acres of forested woodlands and hiking trails.
• Environmentally sensitive design.
• Customizable options.
• Many area amenities.
• Excellent local housing options.
• Two Commuter Rail stations, with connecting service to the MBTA Red Line and Green and Orange Lines.
• Several bus lines, with service to Harvard Square, Waltham, Newton Corner, and Downtown Boston.
• Numerous restaurants, cafes, and retail locations.
• Conveniently accessible services, including banking, postal services, medical and dental services, child day-care, dry-cleaning and tailoring, hair salons and barber shops, auto repair and car wash.
• Health, fitness, and recreational resources include Waverly Oaks Fitness Club, Pilates and Yoga studios, Belmont Wheelworks, Beaver Brook and Habitat Reservations, Belmont Country Club, Belmont Hill Club, and Oakley Country Club.
|Property Use||Lab, Office|
|Parking||This property has parking available|
|Building Size (in Square Feet)||186,000|
|Square feet available||186,000|
|Date of Construction||Build-to-suit|
|Property Owner||Belmont ValueRealty Partners|
Images (Click on images to view larger size)
MassBio is a not-for-profit organization committed to advancing Massachusetts' leadership in the life sciences to grow the industry, add value to the healthcare system and improve patient lives.
Founded in 1985, MassBio represents over 650 biotechnology companies, academic institutions, research hospitals, and service organizations involved in life sciences and health care, and works to advance policy and promote education, while providing member programs and events, industry information, and services.
- November 16, 2015 Symposium highlights CROs and CMOs, the unsung heroes of biotech: BBJ, 11/11/2015
- November 6, 2015 Science Takes Center Stage for MA High School Students
- November 2, 2015 Four New Companies Debut at MassCONNECT Showcase
- October 29, 2015 Life Science Real Estate Developer King Street Properties to Break Ground on a New $45.5 Million Building at 115 Hartwell Avenue in The Hartwell Innovation Campus in Lexington, Massachusetts
- October 20, 2015 National Tay-Sachs & Allied Diseases to Honor Robert K. Coughlin, President and Chief Executive Officer of Massachusetts Biotechnology Council, at Benefit Event