300 Third Street
available to Sub-lease
in Cambridge, MA
posted on May 31, 2012
Director of Economic Development
Richards Barry Joyce & Partners is pleased to announce the availability of 28,428 SF of Plug & Play office space for sublease at 300 Third Street, Cambridge, MA.
Tenants of 300 Third Street enjoy excellent access via I-93, close proximity to the Red Line (Kendall) and the Green line (Lechmere) MBTA Stations and the EZ Ride Shuttle Bus. Tenants will enjoy a thriving neighborhood community with shops, cafes hotels and numerous restaurants. Neighboring institutions and corporations include MIT, Microsoft, Sanofi, Genzyme, google, Amgen, Biogen, Broad Institute, Nokia, and Whitehead Institute.
|Property Use||Lab, Office|
|Parking||This property has parking available|
|Building Size (in Square Feet)||144,168|
|Square feet available||28,428|
|Date of Construction||2001|
Images (Click on images to view larger size)
MassBio is a not-for-profit organization committed to advancing the development of critical new science, technology and medicines that benefit people worldwide.
Founded in 1985, MassBio represents over 600 biotechnology companies, academic institutions, research hospitals, and service organizations involved in life sciences and health care, and works to advance policy and promote education, while providing member programs and events, industry information, and services.
- April 15, 2014 BioPharm America™ 2014 returns to Boston’s Copley Place and a celebration of the FierceBiotech Fierce 15
- April 11, 2014 Impact 2020 Twitter Chat: Patient Advocacy for the Future
- April 10, 2014 Regional Mixer: Waltham
- April 10, 2014 Regional Mixer: Lexington
- April 9, 2014 6th Annual Progress Toward Winning the War on Cancer Symposium