300 Third Street
available to Sub-lease
in Cambridge, MA
posted on May 31, 2012
Director of Economic Development
Richards Barry Joyce & Partners is pleased to announce the availability of 28,428 SF of Plug & Play office space for sublease at 300 Third Street, Cambridge, MA.
Tenants of 300 Third Street enjoy excellent access via I-93, close proximity to the Red Line (Kendall) and the Green line (Lechmere) MBTA Stations and the EZ Ride Shuttle Bus. Tenants will enjoy a thriving neighborhood community with shops, cafes hotels and numerous restaurants. Neighboring institutions and corporations include MIT, Microsoft, Sanofi, Genzyme, google, Amgen, Biogen, Broad Institute, Nokia, and Whitehead Institute.
|Property Use||Lab, Office|
|Parking||This property has parking available|
|Building Size (in Square Feet)||144,168|
|Square feet available||28,428|
|Date of Construction||2001|
Images (Click on images to view larger size)
MassBio is a not-for-profit organization committed to advancing the development of critical new science, technology and medicines that benefit people worldwide.
Founded in 1985, MassBio represents over 600 biotechnology companies, academic institutions, research hospitals, and service organizations involved in life sciences and health care, and works to advance policy and promote education, while providing member programs and events, industry information, and services.
- September 15, 2014 President and CEO
- September 11, 2014 MassBio Partners with Liftstream on Gender Diversity Survey
- September 11, 2014 Impact 2020 Twitter Chat: The Future of MA Seed-Stage Funding
- September 10, 2014 Get More Shots on Goal: Exploring Canada's Biotech Landscape
- September 10, 2014 BioPharm America™ 2014 leads off with Fierce 15 Announcement and Keynote Address featuring Chief Scientific Officer from Sanofi