3,000 s.f. - 134 Coolidge Avenue
available to Lease
in Watertown, Massachusetts
posted on April 23, 2013
617 551 5920
Director of Economic Development
134 Coolidge Avenue is a two-story, 37,440-square foot laboratory building with excellent power, HVAC, tailboard loading and 3.2 parking spaces per 1,000 square feet leased.
Located on the Watertown, Cambridge, and Boston line, 134 Coolidge Avenue provides tenants with convenient access to major highways and Public transportation.
|Property Use||Lab, Office|
|Parking||This property has parking available|
|Building Size (in Square Feet)||37,440|
|Square feet available||3,000|
|Date of Construction||1962|
|Property Owner||BioMed Realty Trust|
Images (Click on images to view larger size)
MassBio is a not-for-profit organization committed to advancing the development of critical new science, technology and medicines that benefit people worldwide.
Founded in 1985, MassBio represents over 600 biotechnology companies, academic institutions, research hospitals, and service organizations involved in life sciences and health care, and works to advance policy and promote education, while providing member programs and events, industry information, and services.
- August 19, 2014 Renewed investor appetite in biotech innovation means strong attendance expected at BioPharm America™ 2014
- August 7, 2014 MassCONNECT Companies Present: Spotlight on Science
- August 7, 2014 Oktoberfest Open House
- August 5, 2014 More Shots on Goal: Exploring Canada's Biotech Landscape - SAVE THE DATE!
- August 1, 2014 FREE Stericyle DOT Hazmat Training for MassBio Members (Webex)