3,000 s.f. - 134 Coolidge Avenue
available to Lease
in Watertown, Massachusetts
posted on April 23, 2013
617 551 5920
Director of Economic Development
134 Coolidge Avenue is a two-story, 37,440-square foot laboratory building with excellent power, HVAC, tailboard loading and 3.2 parking spaces per 1,000 square feet leased.
Located on the Watertown, Cambridge, and Boston line, 134 Coolidge Avenue provides tenants with convenient access to major highways and Public transportation.
|Property Use||Lab, Office|
|Parking||This property has parking available|
|Building Size (in Square Feet)||37,440|
|Square feet available||3,000|
|Date of Construction||1962|
|Property Owner||BioMed Realty Trust|
Images (Click on images to view larger size)
MassBio is a not-for-profit organization committed to advancing the development of critical new science, technology and medicines that benefit people worldwide.
Founded in 1985, MassBio represents over 600 biotechnology companies, academic institutions, research hospitals, and service organizations involved in life sciences and health care, and works to advance policy and promote education, while providing member programs and events, industry information, and services.
- July 24, 2014 New Funding Opportunities from the National Institutes for Neurological Disorders & Stroke (NINDS)
- July 24, 2014 SEF Roundtable: Greening Labs Through Recycling
- July 24, 2014 MassBio Tour of Fenway Park with W.B. Mason
- July 23, 2014 Life Sciences Baltics 2014
- July 23, 2014 Nominations Open for 2014 Global Pediatric Innovator Awards