650 East Kendall Street - up to 95 k s.f.
available to Lease
in Cambridge, Massachusetts
posted on March 10, 2014
Director of Economic Development
Located in Kendall Square, 650 East Kendall Street sits in the heart of Cambridge's biotechnology super-cluster yet enjoys all of its recreational and cultural activities as well. A walker's paradise, one is no more than a short walk from home, shopping, major cultural attractions, as well as a variety of dining options.
650 East Kendall Street features 95,000 rentable square feet of Class A office and laboratory space. The six-story building is supported by six levels of below-grade parking, with approximately 600 parking spaces.
|Property Use||Lab, Office|
|Parking||This property has parking available|
|Building Size (in Square Feet)||300,000|
|Square feet available||95,000|
|Date of Construction||2009/2010|
|Property Owner||BioMed Realty Trust|
Images (Click on images to view larger size)
MassBio is a not-for-profit organization committed to advancing the development of critical new science, technology and medicines that benefit people worldwide.
Founded in 1985, MassBio represents over 600 biotechnology companies, academic institutions, research hospitals, and service organizations involved in life sciences and health care, and works to advance policy and promote education, while providing member programs and events, industry information, and services.
- January 30, 2015 Biomarkers Part I: Basic Concepts of Biomarkers, Discovery and Identification
- January 30, 2015 Difficult Conversations: The Biotech Industry
- January 30, 2015 State of Rare: Taking Stock of Rare Disease Research Today & Tomorrow
- January 26, 2015 MassBio Office Closed 1/27 & 1/28, Policy Breakfast Postponed Due to Blizzard
- January 23, 2015 Supporting Increased NIH Funding