available to Lease
in Cambridge, MA
posted on June 18, 2012
Director of Economic Development
On behalf of BioMed Realty Trust, Richards Barry Joyce & Partners is pleased to present an exciting leasing opportunity at 210 Broadway in Cambridge, Massachusetts.
210 Broadway is a 64,812 square foot First Class Office building in the heart of the East Cambridge Market and minutes from downtown Boston/Logan Airport, Harvard Square and Back Bay. Tenants enjoy excellent access via I-93 and close proximity to the Kendall Square Red Line MBTA Station and the EZ Ride Shuttle Bus. Tenants also enjoy a thriving neighborhood with retail, restaurants and cinemas. Neighboring institutions and corporations include MIT, Genzyme, Amgen, Biogen, Google, Microsoft, Akamai, Novartis and Samsung.
Biotech Infrastructure Amenities
64,812 square feet
Number of Floors:
Floor Load Capacity:
• Office: 100 PSF
Floor to Floor Height:
• 1st Floor: 17’8”
• 2nd-3rd Floor: 13’4”
• 4th Floor: 14’0”
One shared Loading dock
• 480-volt, 3-phase, 4-wire service.
• Capacity of the main switchboard is 2,000 amps.
• 20 watts/sq. ft.
1 space/1,000 SF (portions covered)
• Two Otis passenger elevators with capacity of 3,500 pounds each.
• 2 Trane Rooftop a/c units with gas heat rated for 130 and 105 tons
• 8 tenant supplemental split systems providing 25 tons of cooling
• Heat is provided by electric resistance coils inside of fan powered induction units.
• Vav System in place
|Parking||This property has parking available|
|Building Size (in Square Feet)||64,812|
|Square feet available||48,327|
|Date of Construction||1999|
|Property Owner||BioMed Realty Trust|
Images (Click on images to view larger size)
MassBio is a not-for-profit organization committed to advancing the development of critical new science, technology and medicines that benefit people worldwide.
Founded in 1985, MassBio represents over 600 biotechnology companies, academic institutions, research hospitals, and service organizations involved in life sciences and health care, and works to advance policy and promote education, while providing member programs and events, industry information, and services.
- October 1, 2014 FREE Stericyle DOT Hazmat Training for MassBio Members (Webex)
- September 29, 2014 State and Industry Officials Commend Baxter on Plans to Locate Global Innovation and R&D Center in Cambridge, Massachusetts
- September 29, 2014 Bio Entrepreneur Bootcamp
- September 23, 2014 Merck to Acquire Sigma-Aldrich to Enhance Position in Attractive Life Science Industry
- September 23, 2014 Intellimedix Launches Rapid and Comprehensive Exome Product Incorporating BGI Tech’s Sequencing Service