1430 Mass Ave | Office Space for Lease!!
available to Lease
in Cambridge, MA
posted on June 27, 2012
Director of Economic Development
1430 Mass Ave is located in the heart of exciting Harvard Square, at the corner of Massachusetts Avenue & Church Street, and also across the street from world famous Harvard Yard!!!
For More Information, Please Contact:
Greg Larsen | 617.457.3321 or Benjamin Sutton | 617.457.3262
|Parking||There is NO parking available on this property|
|Building Size (in Square Feet)||45,000|
|Square feet available||2,600|
Images (Click on images to view larger size)
MassBio is a not-for-profit organization committed to advancing the development of critical new science, technology and medicines that benefit people worldwide.
Founded in 1985, MassBio represents over 600 biotechnology companies, academic institutions, research hospitals, and service organizations involved in life sciences and health care, and works to advance policy and promote education, while providing member programs and events, industry information, and services.
- January 30, 2015 Biomarkers Part I: Basic Concepts of Biomarkers, Discovery and Identification
- January 30, 2015 Difficult Conversations: The Biotech Industry
- January 30, 2015 State of Rare: Taking Stock of Rare Disease Research Today & Tomorrow
- January 26, 2015 MassBio Office Closed 1/27 & 1/28, Policy Breakfast Postponed Due to Blizzard
- January 23, 2015 Supporting Increased NIH Funding