1430 Mass Ave | Office Space for Lease!!
available to Lease
in Cambridge, MA
posted on June 27, 2012
Director of Economic Development
1430 Mass Ave is located in the heart of exciting Harvard Square, at the corner of Massachusetts Avenue & Church Street, and also across the street from world famous Harvard Yard!!!
For More Information, Please Contact:
Greg Larsen | 617.457.3321 or Benjamin Sutton | 617.457.3262
|Parking||There is NO parking available on this property|
|Building Size (in Square Feet)||45,000|
|Square feet available||2,600|
Images (Click on images to view larger size)
MassBio is a not-for-profit organization committed to advancing the development of critical new science, technology and medicines that benefit people worldwide.
Founded in 1985, MassBio represents over 600 biotechnology companies, academic institutions, research hospitals, and service organizations involved in life sciences and health care, and works to advance policy and promote education, while providing member programs and events, industry information, and services.
- May 3, 2015 MassBio Launches Biomanufacturing Programming
- May 3, 2015 #Impact2020 Twitter Chat: The Intersection of Life Sciences & Tech in MA
- April 24, 2015 Insight Health Data Science Fellows Program Launches in Boston
- April 24, 2015 Airgas Safety Training: The Safe Handling & Storage of Compressed Gas Cylinders
- April 24, 2015 Clinical Trials in the Age of Social Media: Strategies for Increasing Trial Awareness and Patient Recruitment