Lab Ready Space at New England Science & Technology Center
available to Lease
in Charlestown, MA
posted on June 27, 2012
Director of Economic Development
1,000-20,304/RSF available, and also offers 2 main loading dock doors, and free on-site parking.
The labs at 52-56 Roland Street are conveniently located one block from I-93 Exit 28 and from the Sullivan Square Orange line stop. There are also direct bus routes to Kendall Square, Harvard Square & Central Square.
For more information, please contact:
Greg Larsen | 617.457.3321
David Cooney | 617.457.3317
Jon Gifford | 617.457.3401
|Parking||This property has parking available|
|Building Size (in Square Feet)||150,000|
|Square feet available||20,304|
Images (Click on images to view larger size)
MassBio is a not-for-profit organization committed to advancing the development of critical new science, technology and medicines that benefit people worldwide.
Founded in 1985, MassBio represents over 600 biotechnology companies, academic institutions, research hospitals, and service organizations involved in life sciences and health care, and works to advance policy and promote education, while providing member programs and events, industry information, and services.
- May 22, 2015 Summer Supplier Series: Cambridge Vendor Fair
- May 21, 2015 House Energy and Commerce Committee Unanimously Approves 21st Century Cures
- May 20, 2015 Engage and De-Risk: BioPharm America™ 2015 draws life science dealmaking ecosystem to Boston September 15–17
- May 15, 2015 New Date! MassBio's Annual Walking Tour & Networking Hour
- May 14, 2015 Veolia DOT/RCRA Refresher Class