Lab Ready Space at New England Science & Technology Center
available to Lease
in Charlestown, MA
posted on June 27, 2012
Director of Economic Development
1,000-20,304/RSF available, and also offers 2 main loading dock doors, and free on-site parking.
The labs at 52-56 Roland Street are conveniently located one block from I-93 Exit 28 and from the Sullivan Square Orange line stop. There are also direct bus routes to Kendall Square, Harvard Square & Central Square.
For more information, please contact:
Greg Larsen | 617.457.3321
David Cooney | 617.457.3317
Jon Gifford | 617.457.3401
|Parking||This property has parking available|
|Building Size (in Square Feet)||150,000|
|Square feet available||20,304|
Images (Click on images to view larger size)
MassBio is a not-for-profit organization committed to advancing Massachusetts' leadership in the life sciences to grow the industry, add value to the healthcare system and improve patient lives.
Founded in 1985, MassBio represents over 650 biotechnology companies, academic institutions, research hospitals, and service organizations involved in life sciences and health care, and works to advance policy and promote education, while providing member programs and events, industry information, and services.
- October 13, 2015 Patient Profile: Miracle at Work
- October 13, 2015 MassBioEd Foundation to Develop Job Trends and Forecasting Program
- October 13, 2015 Q&A With Ronny Mosston
- October 13, 2015 MassBio CRO/CMO Symposium Will Focus on Industry Trends
- October 2, 2015 Industry officials talk drug costs, disclosure at Mass. biotech caucus: State House News - 10/1/2015