Lab Ready Space at New England Science & Technology Center
available to Lease
in Charlestown, MA
posted on June 27, 2012
Director of Economic Development
1,000-20,304/RSF available, and also offers 2 main loading dock doors, and free on-site parking.
The labs at 52-56 Roland Street are conveniently located one block from I-93 Exit 28 and from the Sullivan Square Orange line stop. There are also direct bus routes to Kendall Square, Harvard Square & Central Square.
For more information, please contact:
Greg Larsen | 617.457.3321
David Cooney | 617.457.3317
Jon Gifford | 617.457.3401
|Parking||This property has parking available|
|Building Size (in Square Feet)||150,000|
|Square feet available||20,304|
Images (Click on images to view larger size)
MassBio is a not-for-profit organization committed to advancing the development of critical new science, technology and medicines that benefit people worldwide.
Founded in 1985, MassBio represents over 600 biotechnology companies, academic institutions, research hospitals, and service organizations involved in life sciences and health care, and works to advance policy and promote education, while providing member programs and events, industry information, and services.
- August 31, 2015 ViewPoint: Mass. needs to invest in a new era for life sciences: Boston Business Journal - 8/28/2015
- August 20, 2015 2016 JPM Healthcare Conference Primer
- August 20, 2015 Corning Lunch & Learn-Advanced Cell Culture Tools: From Surfaces to Novel Screening Technologies
- August 18, 2015 Term Sheet to Contract Negotiations: Deal or no Deal?
- August 17, 2015 Seventh Annual Progress in Winning the War on Cancer