400 k s.f. shell space for manufacturing, R&D, office
available to Lease
in Quincy, MA
posted on July 20, 2012
Director of Economic Development
Building with current life sciences use available for lease or purchase.
Past Use Description
Boston Scientific regional fulfillment and distribution center building in Marina Bay area of Quincy includes 400,000 s.f. of space available for multiple uses.
Biotech Infrastructure Amenities
Building consist of high ceilings with open floor plans. Conveniently located with acces to I-93 and the MBTA Red Line for easy access to Boston and Cambridge.
|Property Use||Lab, Office, Manufacturing|
|Parking||This property has parking available|
|Building Size (in Square Feet)||400,000|
|Square feet available||400,000|
Images (Click on images to view larger size)
MassBio is a not-for-profit organization committed to advancing the development of critical new science, technology and medicines that benefit people worldwide.
Founded in 1985, MassBio represents over 600 biotechnology companies, academic institutions, research hospitals, and service organizations involved in life sciences and health care, and works to advance policy and promote education, while providing member programs and events, industry information, and services.
- July 1, 2015 Massachusetts State Regulations & Policies Survey
- June 30, 2015 Harness the Power of Social Media Part IV: Let’s Talk: Open Dialogue with Patients & Patient Advocacy Groups
- June 25, 2015 Breaking: U.S. Supreme Court Upholds ACA
- June 24, 2015 MA Farm, Science, Business Leaders Say 'No" to Food Labeling Bill
- June 22, 2015 Senator Warren holds roundtable discussions in Boston with FDA Acting Commissioner Dr. Stephen Ostroff and members of MassMEDIC and MassBio