400 k s.f. shell space for manufacturing, R&D, office
available to Lease
in Quincy, MA
posted on July 20, 2012
Director of Economic Development
Building with current life sciences use available for lease or purchase.
Past Use Description
Boston Scientific regional fulfillment and distribution center building in Marina Bay area of Quincy includes 400,000 s.f. of space available for multiple uses.
Biotech Infrastructure Amenities
Building consist of high ceilings with open floor plans. Conveniently located with acces to I-93 and the MBTA Red Line for easy access to Boston and Cambridge.
|Property Use||Lab, Office, Manufacturing|
|Parking||This property has parking available|
|Building Size (in Square Feet)||400,000|
|Square feet available||400,000|
Images (Click on images to view larger size)
MassBio is a not-for-profit organization committed to advancing the development of critical new science, technology and medicines that benefit people worldwide.
Founded in 1985, MassBio represents over 600 biotechnology companies, academic institutions, research hospitals, and service organizations involved in life sciences and health care, and works to advance policy and promote education, while providing member programs and events, industry information, and services.
- July 23, 2014 Life Sciences Baltics 2014
- July 23, 2014 Nominations Open for 2014 Global Pediatric Innovator Awards
- July 8, 2014 Bentley's Ledley Testifies at 21st Century Cures Hearing
- July 8, 2014 MLSC launches the first round of Fiscal Year 2015 Accelerator Loan Program
- July 7, 2014 NextCODE, University College Dublin’s ACoRD Take Aim at Genetic Causes of Autism and Rare Diseases