400 k s.f. shell space for manufacturing, R&D, office
available to Lease
in Quincy, MA
posted on July 20, 2012
Director of Economic Development
Building with current life sciences use available for lease or purchase.
Past Use Description
Boston Scientific regional fulfillment and distribution center building in Marina Bay area of Quincy includes 400,000 s.f. of space available for multiple uses.
Biotech Infrastructure Amenities
Building consist of high ceilings with open floor plans. Conveniently located with acces to I-93 and the MBTA Red Line for easy access to Boston and Cambridge.
|Property Use||Lab, Office, Manufacturing|
|Parking||This property has parking available|
|Building Size (in Square Feet)||400,000|
|Square feet available||400,000|
Images (Click on images to view larger size)
MassBio is a not-for-profit organization committed to advancing Massachusetts' leadership in the life sciences to grow the industry, add value to the healthcare system and improve patient lives.
Founded in 1985, MassBio represents over 650 biotechnology companies, academic institutions, research hospitals, and service organizations involved in life sciences and health care, and works to advance policy and promote education, while providing member programs and events, industry information, and services.
- October 2, 2015 Industry officials talk drug costs, disclosure at Mass. biotech caucus: State House News - 10/1/2015
- September 30, 2015 Eight MA Companies Named to Fierce 15
- September 24, 2015 Receptionist
- September 23, 2015 MA Farm, Science, Business Leaders Express Opposition to Food Labeling Bill
- September 22, 2015 MassBio Releases Statement on Secretary Clinton's Healthcare Proposal