Heritage Landing Office Space
available to Lease
in Quincy, MA
posted on July 20, 2012
Director of Economic Development
Heritage Landing I is a 5-story, Class A, 169,000 s.f. office building.
Heritage Landing II is a 5-story, Class A, 186,000 s.f. office building
Past Use Description
Both buildings o fer expansive window lines providing an abundance of natural light and views of downtown Boston, Boston Harbor, Neponset River, and the Blue Hills.
Biotech Infrastructure Amenities
Convenient access to Boston and Cambridge via I-93 and the MBTA Red Line.
|Parking||This property has parking available|
|Square feet available||355,000|
Images (Click on images to view larger size)
MassBio is a not-for-profit organization committed to advancing the development of critical new science, technology and medicines that benefit people worldwide.
Founded in 1985, MassBio represents over 600 biotechnology companies, academic institutions, research hospitals, and service organizations involved in life sciences and health care, and works to advance policy and promote education, while providing member programs and events, industry information, and services.
- April 18, 2014 Airgas Safety Training
- April 15, 2014 BioPharm America™ 2014 returns to Boston’s Copley Place and a celebration of the FierceBiotech Fierce 15
- April 11, 2014 Impact 2020 Twitter Chat: Patient Advocacy for the Future
- April 10, 2014 Regional Mixer: Waltham
- April 10, 2014 Regional Mixer: Lexington