Heritage Landing Office Space
available to Lease
in Quincy, MA
posted on July 20, 2012
Director of Economic Development
Heritage Landing I is a 5-story, Class A, 169,000 s.f. office building.
Heritage Landing II is a 5-story, Class A, 186,000 s.f. office building
Past Use Description
Both buildings o fer expansive window lines providing an abundance of natural light and views of downtown Boston, Boston Harbor, Neponset River, and the Blue Hills.
Biotech Infrastructure Amenities
Convenient access to Boston and Cambridge via I-93 and the MBTA Red Line.
|Parking||This property has parking available|
|Square feet available||355,000|
Images (Click on images to view larger size)
MassBio is a not-for-profit organization committed to advancing the development of critical new science, technology and medicines that benefit people worldwide.
Founded in 1985, MassBio represents over 600 biotechnology companies, academic institutions, research hospitals, and service organizations involved in life sciences and health care, and works to advance policy and promote education, while providing member programs and events, industry information, and services.
- June 25, 2015 Breaking: U.S. Supreme Court Upholds ACA
- June 24, 2015 MA Farm, Science, Business Leaders Say 'No" to Food Labeling Bill
- June 22, 2015 Senator Warren holds roundtable discussions in Boston with FDA Acting Commissioner Dr. Stephen Ostroff and members of MassMEDIC and MassBio
- June 18, 2015 Manager of Events
- June 17, 2015 SIRION Biotech Plans Opening of a New Office in the Boston Area