Heritage Landing Office Space
available to Lease
in Quincy, MA
posted on July 20, 2012
Director of Economic Development
Heritage Landing I is a 5-story, Class A, 169,000 s.f. office building.
Heritage Landing II is a 5-story, Class A, 186,000 s.f. office building
Past Use Description
Both buildings o fer expansive window lines providing an abundance of natural light and views of downtown Boston, Boston Harbor, Neponset River, and the Blue Hills.
Biotech Infrastructure Amenities
Convenient access to Boston and Cambridge via I-93 and the MBTA Red Line.
|Parking||This property has parking available|
|Square feet available||355,000|
Images (Click on images to view larger size)
MassBio is a not-for-profit organization committed to advancing the development of critical new science, technology and medicines that benefit people worldwide.
Founded in 1985, MassBio represents over 600 biotechnology companies, academic institutions, research hospitals, and service organizations involved in life sciences and health care, and works to advance policy and promote education, while providing member programs and events, industry information, and services.
- November 14, 2014 SEF Presents: Vertex Case Study - Using Fixed Gas Detection for Hazardous Environments
- November 13, 2014 MassBio Brings IPP Vision Van & Shoemobile to MassBio Members
- November 12, 2014 MLSC Life Sciences Milestone Achievement Program (MAP) Funding Info Session & Incubator Showcase
- November 7, 2014 New Massachusetts Life Sciences Center grant program to fund milestone achievement by early-stage companies
- November 3, 2014 Candidates for Governor discuss biotech issues, policies