Chestnut Ridge, 100,726 s.f.
available to Lease
in Marlborough, MA
posted on July 27, 2012
Director of Economic Development
Four-story, 100 k s.f. building constructed in 2009 with easy access to I-495 and I-290, with 25,000 s.f. floor plates available in shell condition for biopharma, medical, and high tech industry.
Past Use Description
Located near Sunovion Pharmaceutical's campus and Assabet Regional Vocation High School.
Biotech Infrastructure Amenities
- 2 story atrium features maple woodm stainless steel and glass staircase
- State-of-the-art IT infrastructure and electrical capacity
- Running and cycling trails
- Retail within 0.5 miles
|Property Use||Lab, Office|
|Parking||This property has parking available|
|Building Size (in Square Feet)||100,726|
|Square feet available||100,726|
|Date of Construction||2009|
|Property Owner||First Colony Development|
Images (Click on images to view larger size)
MassBio is a not-for-profit organization committed to advancing the development of critical new science, technology and medicines that benefit people worldwide.
Founded in 1985, MassBio represents over 600 biotechnology companies, academic institutions, research hospitals, and service organizations involved in life sciences and health care, and works to advance policy and promote education, while providing member programs and events, industry information, and services.
- March 30, 2015 SEF Presents: Cleanrooms & Controlled Environments: Challenges & Solutions
- March 23, 2015 UMass Medical School’s Dr. Collins to Receive MassBio’s Leading Impact Award
- March 18, 2015 Third Rock Co-Founder Mark Levin to Receive MassBio’s Innovative Leadership Award
- March 12, 2015 Top 10 U.S. Biopharma Clusters: GEN - 3/9/15
- March 12, 2015 Boston-Cambridge biopharma ranked first in U.S.: Boston Herald - 3/12/15