Chestnut Ridge, 100,726 s.f.
available to Lease
in Marlborough, MA
posted on July 27, 2012
Director of Economic Development
Four-story, 100 k s.f. building constructed in 2009 with easy access to I-495 and I-290, with 25,000 s.f. floor plates available in shell condition for biopharma, medical, and high tech industry.
Past Use Description
Located near Sunovion Pharmaceutical's campus and Assabet Regional Vocation High School.
Biotech Infrastructure Amenities
- 2 story atrium features maple woodm stainless steel and glass staircase
- State-of-the-art IT infrastructure and electrical capacity
- Running and cycling trails
- Retail within 0.5 miles
|Property Use||Lab, Office|
|Parking||This property has parking available|
|Building Size (in Square Feet)||100,726|
|Square feet available||100,726|
|Date of Construction||2009|
|Property Owner||First Colony Development|
Images (Click on images to view larger size)
MassBio is a not-for-profit organization committed to advancing the development of critical new science, technology and medicines that benefit people worldwide.
Founded in 1985, MassBio represents over 600 biotechnology companies, academic institutions, research hospitals, and service organizations involved in life sciences and health care, and works to advance policy and promote education, while providing member programs and events, industry information, and services.
- March 10, 2014 Apply Now! Springboard: Life Science 2014 - Opportunity for women-led businesses with high-growth potential
- March 10, 2014 Springboard: Life Science 2014 Regular Application Deadline
- March 7, 2014 LIMS Paperless CONNECTS - Thermo Fisher Informatics Lunch & Learn
- March 2, 2014 US-India BioPharma & Healthcare Summit
- February 27, 2014 MassBio’s Celtics Networking Night!