245 First Street - Vivarium Sublease
available to Sub-lease
in Cambridge, MA
posted on August 21, 2012
Director of Economic Development
Richards Barry Joyce & Partners is pleased to present an exciting opportunity to sublease recently constructed office and vivarium space at 245 First Street, Cambridge, MA.
Located in Kendall Square, the heart of Cambridge’s vibrant High Tech cluster, 245 First Street provides tenants with excellent access to public transportation and area amenities including restaurants, cafés, and hotels.
Overlooking the Charles River and Boston skyline, the building is accessible from, the Massachusetts Turnpike, Interstate 93 and Boston via the Longfellow Bridge.
1st Floor: 1,698 SF Vivarium Space
Building Size: 147,573 SF
Space Built: 2011
Term: Through September 30, 2016
Structured Parking Ratio: 1.2 spaces per 1,000 SF
- Dramatic four-story, 7,500-square-foot glass and steel enclosed atrium lobby.
- Rebecca’s Café – Breakfast, Lunch & Coffee
- Fitness Facility
- 24/7 manned security enhanced by a surveillance camera system
For more information or to schedule a tour, please contact:
|Parking||This property has parking available|
Images (Click on images to view larger size)
MassBio is a not-for-profit organization committed to advancing the development of critical new science, technology and medicines that benefit people worldwide.
Founded in 1985, MassBio represents over 600 biotechnology companies, academic institutions, research hospitals, and service organizations involved in life sciences and health care, and works to advance policy and promote education, while providing member programs and events, industry information, and services.
- December 3, 2013 MassBio Open House
- November 29, 2013 Transitioning from Lagging to Leading Indicators – A Unique Approach
- November 26, 2013 MassBioEd's Employment Demand Update
- November 26, 2013 Patient Profile: Life With Liam
- November 26, 2013 Policy Update: MA Delegation Committed to Life Sciences Industry & Innovation