320 Bent Street
available to Lease
in Cambridge, MA
posted on April 5, 2013
Director of Economic Development
320 Bent Street is a 184,405 square foot First Class Office/R&D building in the heart of East Cambridge Laboratory/Biotechnology Market. The building features a state-of-the-art design which will meet and surpass tenants' most challenging infrastructure needs. 320 Bent Street is minutes from downtown Boston/Logan Airport, Harvard Square and Back Bay. Tenants enjoy excellent access via I-93 and close proximity to the Red Line (Kendall) and the Green Line (Lechmere) MBTA Stations and the EZ Ride Shuttle Bus. Tenants also enjoy a thriving neighborhood with shops, restaurants and cinemas at Kendall Square. Neighboring institutions and corporations include MIT, Genzyme, Amgen, Biogen, Whitehead Institute, Schering-Plough, Ironwood, Novartis and Broad Institute.
|Property Use||Lab, Office|
|Parking||This property has parking available|
|Building Size (in Square Feet)||184,405|
|Square feet available||44,041|
|Date of Construction||2000|
|Property Owner||BioMed Realty|
Images (Click on images to view larger size)
MassBio is a not-for-profit organization committed to advancing the development of critical new science, technology and medicines that benefit people worldwide.
Founded in 1985, MassBio represents over 600 biotechnology companies, academic institutions, research hospitals, and service organizations involved in life sciences and health care, and works to advance policy and promote education, while providing member programs and events, industry information, and services.
- May 8, 2013 MassBio Recognizes Marlborough as a Major Massachusetts Life Sciences Hub: City Biz List - 5/6/2013
- May 8, 2013 Marlborough commended as tech hub: MetroWest Daily News - 5/7/2013
- May 6, 2013 MassBio Recognizes Marlborough as a Major Life Sciences Hub in Massachusetts: PR.com - 5/5/2013
- May 6, 2013 Elections may have big impact on tech, biotech: Boston Globe - 5/5/2013
- May 6, 2013 Life Sciences Boom Prompts Expansion For Franklin Firm: Worcester Businness Journal - 5/1/2013