30,000 s.f. - 210 Broadway
available to Lease
in Cambridge, MA
posted on April 18, 2013
Director of Economic Development
On behalf of BioMed Realty Trust, Richards Barry Joyce & Partners is pleased to present an exciting leasing opportunity at 210 Broadway in Cambridge, Massachusetts.
210 Broadway is a 64,812 square foot First Class Office building in the heart of the East Cambridge Market and minutes from Downtown Boston/Logan Airport, Harvard Square and Back Bay. Tenants enjoy excellent access via I-93 and close proximity to the Kendall Square Red Line MBTA Station and the EZ Ride Shuttle Bus. Tenants also enjoy a thriving neighborhood with retail, restaurants and cinemas. Neighboring institutions and corporations include MIT, Genzyme, Amgen, Biogen, Google, Microsoft, Akamai, Novartis and Samsung.
|Parking||This property has parking available|
|Building Size (in Square Feet)||64,812|
|Square feet available||30,000|
|Date of Construction||1999|
|Property Owner||BioMed Realty|
Images (Click on images to view larger size)
MassBio is a not-for-profit organization committed to advancing the development of critical new science, technology and medicines that benefit people worldwide.
Founded in 1985, MassBio represents over 600 biotechnology companies, academic institutions, research hospitals, and service organizations involved in life sciences and health care, and works to advance policy and promote education, while providing member programs and events, industry information, and services.
- March 23, 2015 UMass Medical School’s Dr. Collins to Receive MassBio’s Leading Impact Award
- March 18, 2015 Third Rock Co-Founder Mark Levin to Receive MassBio’s Innovative Leadership Award
- March 12, 2015 Top 10 U.S. Biopharma Clusters: GEN - 3/9/15
- March 12, 2015 Boston-Cambridge biopharma ranked first in U.S.: Boston Herald - 3/12/15
- March 9, 2015 2015 Women to Watch in Science & Tech Nominations Deadline Approaching