One Northern Avenue Place
available to Lease
in Boston, Massachusetts
posted on October 26, 2012
Director of Economic Development
One Northern Avenue Place is the preeminent Class A opportunity in Boston's rapidly emerging "Innovation District." This build-to-suit can deliver 150,000 to 360,000sf of office/lab/R&D space within twenty-four (24) months of commitment. Features include:
- Lowest cost basis for new construction in Cambridge or Boston
- Walking distance to many amenities, including Seaport's "restaurant row"
- Immediate access to Logan International Airport, Mass Pike/I-93, MBTA commuter rail/subway/bus service
- Ample parking
- LEED Silver certification
- Current zoning supports bio-pharma, office, lab, R&D (expedited permitting)
Biotech Infrastructure Amenities
- 150,000-360,000sf Class A space
- Large, flexible floorplates with high ceilings
- Tenant improvement package to include lab-ready buildouts
- Back-up power and large water quanities available
|Property Use||Lab, Office, Manufacturing|
|Parking||This property has parking available|
|Building Size (in Square Feet)||360,000|
|Square feet available||360,000|
|Date of Construction||Q3 2014|
|Property Owner||Kavanagh Advisory Group|
Images (Click on images to view larger size)
MassBio is a not-for-profit organization committed to advancing the development of critical new science, technology and medicines that benefit people worldwide.
Founded in 1985, MassBio represents over 600 biotechnology companies, academic institutions, research hospitals, and service organizations involved in life sciences and health care, and works to advance policy and promote education, while providing member programs and events, industry information, and services.
- October 31, 2014 Managing Your Exit
- October 31, 2014 Calling All Rockers!
- October 30, 2014 Thank You, Mayor Menino
- October 27, 2014 MassBio Promotes BIO's New FDA/Sponsor Interactions Survey
- October 27, 2014 Dr. Joshua Boger’s Wakaya Island Photography Exhibit Opens at MassBio