150 Second Street
available to Lease
in Cambridge, MA
posted on November 29, 2012
Director of Economic Development
Currently under construction by Skanska Commercial Development, this 123,000 r.s.f. research and development facility will be available for occupancy in early 2013 for users 10,000 r.s.f. and greater.
Located in the center of one of the world's leading biotech clusters, 150 Second Street is easily accessible from the Kendall Square and Lechmere MBTA stations, I-93, the Mass Pike and Logan airport. Immediate area amenities include the CambridgeSide Galleria Mall, hotels, restaurants and retail shops.
Biotech Infrastructure Amenities
150 Second features superior and cutting-edge design and infrastructure to accommodate state-of-the-art lab facilities. The building provides adequate space for flexible office, research and conference areas with floor plates measuring approximately 35,000 to 42,000 r.s.f. The building is pre-certified LEED Gold allowing tenants to benefit from significant efficiencies. This contemporary building offers underground parking, high-quality finishes, landscaped grounds (including a self-sustaining outdoor rain garden), and is surrounded by the world's most renowned research universities.
|Property Use||Lab, Office|
|Parking||This property has parking available|
|Building Size (in Square Feet)||123,167|
|Square feet available||123,167|
|Date of Construction||11/2012|
|Property Owner||Skanska USA|
Images (Click on images to view larger size)
MassBio is a not-for-profit organization committed to advancing the development of critical new science, technology and medicines that benefit people worldwide.
Founded in 1985, MassBio represents over 600 biotechnology companies, academic institutions, research hospitals, and service organizations involved in life sciences and health care, and works to advance policy and promote education, while providing member programs and events, industry information, and services.
- April 1, 2015 Harness the Power of Social Media Part I: Growing a Dynamic Social Media Strategy
- April 1, 2015 Are Your Trade Secrets Adequately Protected? Best Practices to Protect & Strengthen Your Competitive Advantage
- March 30, 2015 SEF Presents: Cleanrooms & Controlled Environments: Challenges & Solutions
- March 23, 2015 UMass Medical School’s Dr. Collins to Receive MassBio’s Leading Impact Award
- March 18, 2015 Third Rock Co-Founder Mark Levin to Receive MassBio’s Innovative Leadership Award