available to Lease
in Burlington, MA
posted on November 29, 2012
Director of Economic Development
Situated For Success
Network Drive at Northwest Park sits on approximately 158 acres at the intersection of four major arteries: Route 128, Route 3, Route 62 and Middlesex Turnpike. Three campus entrances manage traffic flows to and from Network Drive itself. Convenient public bus transportation is available to Alewife (Red Line service) through the MBTA, and to Lowell via the Lowell Transport Authority.
Nordblom Company controls the adjacent Northwest Park, a 160-acre site zoned for 3.2 million square feet of mixed-use development, providing additional amenities and expansion opportunities.
Biotech Infrastructure Amenities
Built to institutional standards, the properties at Network Drive at Northwest Park feature quality finishes throughout. The campus is dynamic, encouraging interaction among tenants in the Amenities Center and within the beautifully landscaped grounds. The overall infrastructure is modern and robust. Large tenants may take advantage of the campus’ unusually ample contiguous space, and have signage opportunities for corporate identity.
|Property Use||Lab, Office|
|Parking||This property has parking available|
|Date of Construction||1998|
|Property Owner||Nordblom Company|
Images (Click on images to view larger size)
MassBio is a not-for-profit organization committed to advancing the development of critical new science, technology and medicines that benefit people worldwide.
Founded in 1985, MassBio represents over 600 biotechnology companies, academic institutions, research hospitals, and service organizations involved in life sciences and health care, and works to advance policy and promote education, while providing member programs and events, industry information, and services.
- September 29, 2014 State and Industry Officials Commend Baxter on Plans to Locate Global Innovation and R&D Center in Cambridge, Massachusetts
- September 29, 2014 Bio Entrepreneur Bootcamp
- September 23, 2014 Merck to Acquire Sigma-Aldrich to Enhance Position in Attractive Life Science Industry
- September 23, 2014 Intellimedix Launches Rapid and Comprehensive Exome Product Incorporating BGI Tech’s Sequencing Service
- September 22, 2014 Six MA Companies Named to Fierce 15