available to Lease
in Burlington, MA
posted on November 29, 2012
Director of Economic Development
Situated For Success
Network Drive at Northwest Park sits on approximately 158 acres at the intersection of four major arteries: Route 128, Route 3, Route 62 and Middlesex Turnpike. Three campus entrances manage traffic flows to and from Network Drive itself. Convenient public bus transportation is available to Alewife (Red Line service) through the MBTA, and to Lowell via the Lowell Transport Authority.
Nordblom Company controls the adjacent Northwest Park, a 160-acre site zoned for 3.2 million square feet of mixed-use development, providing additional amenities and expansion opportunities.
Biotech Infrastructure Amenities
Built to institutional standards, the properties at Network Drive at Northwest Park feature quality finishes throughout. The campus is dynamic, encouraging interaction among tenants in the Amenities Center and within the beautifully landscaped grounds. The overall infrastructure is modern and robust. Large tenants may take advantage of the campus’ unusually ample contiguous space, and have signage opportunities for corporate identity.
|Property Use||Lab, Office|
|Parking||This property has parking available|
|Date of Construction||1998|
|Property Owner||Nordblom Company|
Images (Click on images to view larger size)
MassBio is a not-for-profit organization committed to advancing the development of critical new science, technology and medicines that benefit people worldwide.
Founded in 1985, MassBio represents over 600 biotechnology companies, academic institutions, research hospitals, and service organizations involved in life sciences and health care, and works to advance policy and promote education, while providing member programs and events, industry information, and services.
- November 14, 2014 SEF Presents: Vertex Case Study - Using Fixed Gas Detection for Hazardous Environments
- November 13, 2014 MassBio Brings IPP Vision Van & Shoemobile to MassBio Members
- November 12, 2014 MLSC Life Sciences Milestone Achievement Program (MAP) Funding Info Session & Incubator Showcase
- November 7, 2014 New Massachusetts Life Sciences Center grant program to fund milestone achievement by early-stage companies
- November 3, 2014 Candidates for Governor discuss biotech issues, policies