Radford East Coast Half-Day Event
Tuesday, August 21 2012
8:30 am – 12:00 pm
Location: Boston Marriott Newton, 2345 Commonwealth Avenue, Newton, MA 02466
We are excited to announce Radford's East Coast Half-Day Meeting, taking place at the Boston Marriott Newton on August 21, 2012. This meeting will bring together senior HR and compensation professionals to discuss compensation issues facing technology and life sciences companies.
Betsy Atkins, Chair of the Compensation Committees at Polycom, SunPower, and Chico's, will serve as this year's keynote speaker. Her presentation, "Positioning HR for Compensation Committee Success," will share her perspectives on the evolution of the compensation committee; what the Board expects from HR; and what keeps directors awake at night.
Additional presentations include:
- Level Setting for 2012: Examining the current state of compensation trends in Massachusetts and the broader East Coast, Radford's Rob Surdel will look at hiring and turnover, merit budgets, and cash incentive programs. He will also discuss the ever-changing equity landscape, and how companies continue to evolve their equity vehicles, award size and participation levels - all while managing dilution and share constraints.
- Senior Human Resources Panel - HR Challenges and Opportunities Ahead: Featuring Senior HR Leadership from technology and life sciences industries, Radford's Ed Speidel will lead a lively panel discussion on a number of timely human resources and compensation topics, including:
- Building a scalable global workforce
- Using talent management and recognition to retain critical players
- Evolving equity incentive strategies for a global workforce
- Understanding executive compensation in the new say-on-pay environment
Click here to learn more.
MassBio Members receive a discount price: $75
Boston Marriott Newton
2345 Commonwealth Avenue
Newton, MA 02466
Registration: 7:45 a.m.
Program: 8:30 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
Space is limited - register online today. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.