Oktoberfest Open House at MassBio
Monday, September 24 2012
4:00 pm – 6:00 pm
Location: MassBio, 300 Technology Square, 8th Floor, Cambridge, MA
MassBio members—say goodbye to summer and hello to fall at our Oktoberfest Open House! Join us to celebrate Oktoberfest with all the traditions of this fun event-- beer, food and music—while learning a little bit more about MassBio and meeting your fellow members.
So, besides the free beer and pretzels, why should you come?
- Find out how you can get more involved with MassBio
- Learn what MassBio can do for you
- Meet your industry peers
- Expand your network
- Meet the MassBio Purchasing Consortium vendors, and find out if you can save money on everyday supplies
- Learn what MassBio has on the horizon for 2013
Whether you are a seasoned member or new to the membership, this is a great way to be part of the MassBio community! MassBio Staff will discuss the exciting initiatives we are working on, and the many ways that YOU can take advantage our benefits. Here is your chance to find out what MassBio is all about, and get connected to the industry.
- 4:15pm-4:20pm—Introduction from Robert Coughlin, President & CEO
- 4:20pm—4:40pm—MassBio Overview from Jon Allard, Manager of Business Development
- 4:40pm—4:45pm—Wrap up
Already familiar with MassBio? Bring a coworker who should get involved!
(Lederhosen not required.)