Journey to the Top: How a Biotech Becomes a Top Employer
Thursday, October 18 2012
5:30 pm – 9:00 pm
Location: Broad Institute, 415 Main Street, Cambridge, MA 02142
The Bioscience Network, Inc. presents:
Ever wondered what makes a company a "Best Place to Work"? Join us at the Broad Institute in Cambridge where you will hear from senior leaders representing small, mid-sized, and large Biotech and Pharmaceutical firms that have been recognized as "Best Places to Work".
You will learn from a CEO and VPs in HR, Business, and Science an insider's perspective and the steps their organizations took to achieve key milestones and success.
- Sharon Cload, Ph.D., Vice President, Adnexus Therapeutics
- Lisa Kelly Croswell, VP of Human Resources, Vertex Pharmaceuticals Incorporated
- Mark Leuchtenberger, CEO Rib-X Pharmaceuticals
- Alex Constan, VP of Toxicology and DMPK, Infinity Pharmaceuticals
- Strat Sherman, Partner, Accompli