2012 ASAP BioPharma Conference
Thursday, November 15 – Friday, November 16 2012
Location: The Charles Hotel, One Bennett Street, Cambridge, Massachusetts 02138
Join Alliance Professionals in One of the Premiere Hubs of the BioPharma Industry to:
- Develop your alliance management muscle
- Grow your ability to influence others and communicate complex ideas
- Learn about the opportunities the future of the industry presents for alliance managers
Special Registration for MassBio Members! MassBio members who are not already members of ASAP are eligible for a $50 discount off their registration. Please contact Michele Shannon at email@example.com or +1.781.562.1630 ext 204 for more information.
The world’s pre-eminent event for alliance management in the biopharmaceutical industry– the ASAP BioPharma Conference - is returning this fall. Many of the industry’s most influential companies and thought leaders will gather at the Charles Hotel in Cambridge, Mass., USA – one of the leading global hubs of biopharmaceutical research, development, and manufacturing – November 15 and 16 to discuss the issues that are top-of-mind for alliance management leaders and practitioners, as well as those from other departments playing essential roles in strategic alliances.
- Culture starts at the top. Explore gaining better alignment with the C-Suite.
- Build stronger internal partnerships with your legal and program/project management team.
- Learn about new frontiers in alliances, including alliances with CMOs and for biosimilars.
- Develop your ability to influence others and communicate complex ideas, core skills for alliance managers.
- Get hands-on training in alliance management basics, such as governance, aligning compliance processes and resetting the road map for a long-lived alliance.
Keynote Speaker for 2012 ASAP BioPharma Conference Announced!
Percival Barretto-Ko, Senior Vice President, Corporate Strategy and Government Affairs, Astellas US
Enabling Growth: The Strategic Mission of Alliance Management
Biopharmaceutical companies have embraced alliances and collaboration as a core strategy for growth in an era when they are fighting against many forces that stymie that growth. Alliance managers have a central role to play in ensuring their companies can realize the alliance success the C-Suite expects. Our keynote presenter will share:
- C-Suite expectations of alliances and alliance managers relative to their growth agendas.
- The anticipated external forces alliance managers should be preparing to address within their alliances.