CANCELLED: Apple/AT&T present: iPad/iPhone Integration and Security & Deployment
Thursday, November 29 2012
11:00 am – 2:00 pm
Location: MassBio, 300 Technology Square, 8th Floor, Cambridge, MA
***This event has been cancelled. We hope to reschedule for early next year.***
AT&T cordially invites you to join an exclusive customer briefing to learn the latest information on iPhone and iPad and how they work best in your business environment. Topics will include: integration and security & deployment.
Guest speakers include representatives from AT&T and Apple. Lunch will be served and there will be great prizes up for grabs!
Goal of the Event: Attendees will learn the benefits of incorporating iPhone and iPad into their business environments.
Topics: iPhone 5, iOS 6, integration, security & deployment.
Target Audience: MassBio members, regardless of wireless carrier, are encouraged to attend (IT Managers, decision makers, new customers to iOS).
- Kickoff comments from Peter Nixon, AT&T Mobility New England Director of Sales
- iPhone 5 and iOS 6 presentation - 45 minutes
- Deploying and securing iOS - 45 minutes
- Panel Question and Answer Session
- Prize give-away (must be present to win)