MassBio Holiday Open House
Wednesday, December 5 2012
4:00 pm – 7:00 pm
Location: The Atrium at 100 Technology Square, Cambridge
This event has reached capacity.
Sponsored by Fisher Scientific, Mintz Levin, & Alexandria.
Be sure to bring business cards with you to participate in our raffles! Raffle prizes include:
- Pair of American Airline tickets good for the 48 US Contiguous states, Caribbean, Canada, Bahamas, Bermuda or Mexico - Courtesy of Colpitts
- Celtics Tickets to the Friday, January 18th game vs. the Chicago Bulls - Courtesy of UPS
- B140 Keurig Coffee Machine - Courtesy of W.B. Mason
- 2 ($50) American Express Gift Cards - Courtesy of Stericycle
- Jawbone Jambox Ultra (portable wireless speaker/speakerphone) - Courtesy of AT&T
- Kindle - Courtesy of Veolia
Help us give back this season! Please bring a book, DVD, game, or gift card to donate!
Books, DVDs and games will support Home Away Boston, Inc., a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization helping families with children seeking medical care for critical medical conditions by providing comfortable free housing and amenities. www.homeawayboston.org
Gift cards to Target, Wal-Mart, CVS, Walgreens, Bed Bath & Beyond, JC Penney, local Boston and Jamaica Plain restaurants, local grocery stores, and local gas stations will go to AstraZeneca Hope Lodge, a state-of-the-art facility that serves as a "home away from home" for patients traveling more than 40 miles to their outpatient treatments. There is no charge to stay at Hope Lodge, for either the patient or his or her caregivers.