Biotech Showcase 2013
Monday, January 7 – Wednesday, January 9 2013
Location: San Francisco, CA
Biotech Showcase™ is an investor and partnering conference devoted to providing private and small- and mid-cap biotechnology companies an opportunity to present to and meet with investors and biopharmaceutical executives during the course of one of the largest annual healthcare conferences that attracts investors and biopharmaceutical executives from around the world.
The 2012 event showed a substantial increase in the number of public and private presenting companies, as well as significant growth in the number of attendees and one-to-one meetings. Now in its fifth year, Biotech Showcase 2013 is expected to feature presentations by close to 250 public and private companies and attract more than 1,500 attendees. The event will run a full program of topical plenary sessions and workshops.
Biotech Showcase is co-produced by Demy-Colton Life Science Advisors and EBD Group. Both organizations have a long history of providing high quality business support services to the biotechnology industry.
- Established and emerging public and private biotech companies
- Professional investors in public and private biotech and life science companies
- Pharmaceutical companies
- Professional advisors to the biotechnology and life sciences community
- November 20, 2012 – Early Bird registration deadline
- November 28, 2012 – Apply to present deadline – Round 2
- December 5, 2012 – Partnering opens
- December 27, 2012 – Deadline for meeting requests before first scheduling round
- December 28, 2012 –First round of partnering schedules available
- January 4, 2013 – Online registration ends
- January 7, 2013 – Onsite registration