Accenture Presents: Data Preparation for a Successful Exit - Due Diligence the Importance of Standards
Tuesday, February 5 2013
8:30 am – 11:30 am
This event was posted by Accenture
Location: MassBio Council 300 Technology Square 8th Floor Cambridge, MA 02139
Join us for an exclusive complimentary breakfast event featuring Accenture's clinical and regulatory thought-leaders.
Due diligence activities are mission critical for those looking to in-license or out-license compounds and biologics. During this process, emerging companies can overlook the quality and integrity of their clinical and non-clinical study data. By introducing data standards into the overall process, organizations can rest at ease knowing that data is organized in a standards-driven manner.
Topics to be Discussed
This seminar will discuss the due diligence process from both a clinical and regulatory perspective.
- Process background
- Standardized data management-related activities with a focus on an acquisition
- Biostatistics-related activities with a focus on safety and efficacy
- Importance of standards at the regulatory stage
- Blinded Case Study
This session will feature the following panel of thought-leaders:
- Nancy Smerkanich
- Regulatory Affairs Consulting
- Jeff Davidson
- Biostatistics, Clinical Statistics
- David Izard
- Data Integration and Standardization
You Must Register to Attend: http://www2.octagonresearch.com/l/5092/2013-01-03/q6lv7