MIT SLOAN BIOINNOVATIONS CONFERENCE 2013
Friday, February 22 2013
8:00 am – 6:00 pm
This event was posted by Massachusetts Institute of Technology
Location: Marriott, 2 Cambridge Center, Cambridge, MA
Purchase your tickets to attend the MIT Sloan Bioinnovations Conference on Friday, Feb. 22nd, 2013! Buy your tickets by January 22nd, 2013 and save up to 30%! To purchase your tickets, click here. (http://www.eventbrite.com/event/4852147905)
MIT Sloan Bioinnovations Conference brings together top industry, academic, and policy leaders to discuss the most pressing issues and exciting innovations in the healthcare sector. We will examine topics with great opportunity and impact, including innovations in therapeutic design and delivery, innovation in healthcare IT, opportunities and challenges facing start-ups, and the impact of pricing and reimbursement on the healthcare industry.
Three reasons why you should come to the conference:
1. Keynotes by Industry Leaders
- Dr. Jeff Leiden – Chairman, President, and CEO, Vertex Pharmaceuticals
- David P. Meeker, M.D. - President and CEO, Genzyme
- Stephen H. Rusckowski - President and CEO, Quest Diagnostics
2. Panel Discussions examine the evolving healthcare landscape through expert insight on:
- Innovation in Therapeutics: Drugs of the Future
- Building Successful Healthcare Start-Ups in Today’s Challenging Environment
- The Future of Pricing and Reimbursement
- Healthcare IT: Beyond the Desktop
3. Poster session showcasing the most exciting innovations from MIT and other top universities: Learn from top scientists, engineers, and entrepreneurs from MIT and other top universities as they display their cutting edge breakthroughs.
Plus, plenty of networking opportunities!
Visit the Conference Website:
Join us on facebook!
We look forward to seeing you in February!