Research and Development Facilities Spring Conference
Sunday, April 28 – Tuesday, April 30 2013
Location: Cambridge, MA
The IFMA R&D Council is planning on having a two-day conference in Boston this Spring!
With a large majority of our membership situated in the Northeast, this should be an ideal opportunity for you to network with your colleagues and attend valuable educational sessions on the state of our industry! Learn More.
Keynote Speaker: Robert K. Coughlin, President & CEO, MassBio
"Biopharma Industry 2013 Snapshot & Look Forward"
• "Using Benchmarks for R&D Facility Management Capital Allocation Decisions"
• "The New Corporate Lab Design Paradigm"
• "Forging the Team to Pass Timely and Accurate AEC Information to FM"
• "A Holistic Overview of Technologies and Strategies to Achieve Deep Energy Reductions in Laboratories"
• "Preparing Building Operators to Maintain High-Tech Facilities for Energy Efficiency and Sustainability"
• "Building & Fire Code Requirements for Existing Research Buildings"
• "Designing Transition - Merrimack Pharmaceuticals"
• "Laboratory Modernization Using Lean 6 Sigma Design Principles"