Sherbrooke International Life Sciences Summit
Wednesday, September 25 – Friday, September 27 2013
6:00 pm – 4:00 pm
This event was posted by Sherbrooke Innopole
Location: Sherbrooke, Quebec, Canada
A unique chance to develop business partnerships
with large pharmaceutical and medical technologies businesses!
The list of registered organisations for Sherbrooke International Life Sciences Summit (SILS), September 26th & 27th 2013, is now available online: sils-sherbrooke.com/en/b2b-meetings/
Already more than 80 organisations from across the globe have confirmed their presence. Join them and be a part of this international event, where you will have access to individual meetings with participants of your choice. The list is updated frequently. The B2B matchmaking platform will be accessible in early summer 2013.
**ATTENTION MassBio Members! Sherbrooke Innopole, a MassBio member, is offering a special discount of $50 to MassBio members registering to attend this Summit. In registering, MassBio members should use this special promotional code: MBioSILS13.**
Regular Rate: $550 CDN
Academic Rate (students & researchers): $450 CDN
The full two-day schedule is now online: sils-sherbrooke.com/en/schedule.
- Keynote speaker: Dr. Robert Langer, Professor and Engineer at MIT
- Conferences by our Honorary Copresidents: Sanofi and Johnson & Johnson
- Presentations by Pfizer / Eli Lilly / Novartis / Roche / Zimmer / CAE Healthcare
- Panel – “Collaborative models that really work!”
- Moderator: Ola Hermanson, Karolinska Institute – Sweden
- Panelists: Massachusetts Life Sciences Center – USA / Medicon Village – Sweden / MedTeq – Canada / NeoMed – Canada
- Conference by Garry Savage, creator of the Center for Research and Innovation of Performance for Cirque du Soleil, and Sylvie Geneau, specialized consultant on creativity and innovation
- A taste of local flavors during a Gourmet Dinner aboard the Orford Express tourist train – or gourmet rally through Sherbrooke’s best restaurants
SILS is a not-to-be-missed meeting opportunity with big pharma and medical technologies businesses. You will be offered the chance to further your collaboration discussions through one-on-one B2B meetings.
For more details, consult SILS’s website at www.sils-sherbrooke.com or contact us at email@example.com.
*Please note that the Summit will be entirely held in English.